Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have seen Uric's one.
Ohk, any more posts after this one that are about facebook or anything other than XKCD will be either deleted or moved to the bin.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by CrazyGreek View Post
I don't believe that was exactly necessary.
So much for remaining friends with people in this clan.
I was not a hypocrite, and I don't exactly agree with KROOK but he is my friend.
So, sorry to coloo and all others who I may have offended.
~CrazyGreek

I think it was neccessary to point out what was wrong, you dont have to stop being freinds with us i just dont agree with the premises of your leaving.

And i accept your apology.

~Coloo
WHAT THE FUCK LLAMA! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ASK ME IF I WAS HAPPY!?!
That's it.
/me pulls down zipper
BEND OVER MOTHER FUCKER.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ahk, I get it now.
Poor, poor Llama.
*RAGES AT ANDREW IN WORDS SO HARSH THEY WILL NOT BE VIEWED BY ANYONE*

spacellama takes a perve
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
>.>
<.<
o.o
O.O
Did you only shave your face?
Fezch. go Fezch a condom first. HAHAHAHAHHAH gay joke
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|