Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm jealous of you and Annikas open relationship.

WTF DID YOU DO TO MY THREAD. THATS IT IM GOING TO CRAWL UP YOUR ASS AND LAY BABYS IN YOUR BRAIN.

try it biotch
Last edited by Corey; Dec 2, 2009 at 06:58 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
he was talking to me duh
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by SpaceLlama View Post
he was talking to me duh

oh phew, i was worried for a second there ! as i am not a slut =]
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
Fixed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
get out the other threads and do it in here.

Clean up afterwards

Whazis?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Fucking oath guys, this thread went from rage to shex and spam.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Fucking shit. This is gonna be too much... D:
FUCKING SHUTUP FEZCH.

there happy?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]