Toribash
Jayce is one of those people that is near impossible to shutdown because he can safely farm when behind, is extremely oppressive when ahead, and power spikes at mid game, which increases objective control, which assists the late game carries (which he can become) in reaching their power spike. It's not a question of whether he's good or great, but that he's safe.

It's the same thing with Orianna. Both Ori and Jayce don't really have any bad lane matchups, and they have a few good lane matchups, and give strong objective control after laning. They won't necessarily dominate their lane, but they should never outright lose their lane. At worst they have a slight disadvantage or a draw.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Alrighty peeps, i'm wanting opinions on how to build/play leblanc, plz halp pl0x.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Max w first. Sounds stupid considering q has better single target damage, but w gives you relatively safe harass and wave clear, wave clear being the most important thing, as being pushed under turret is the natural way to stop an assassin from roaming.

And I always found athene's to be a good first item majority of the time. Build fiendish codex on first b, build into athene's if normal laning, dfg if way ahead. Followed by either dfg if they built mr, or deathcap if they didn't.

Also, get used to using weird spell combos when you get ult. If I hit 6 first, my standard combo is q(w) > w(q) > e > r > q, as the 2 or so second root is lethal. It's really important to know the damage limits so you know what will work. Q and e forms of r deal the most damage, but w form of r is good for catching people off guard with your gap close distance, as w > r can basically cover 1/2 of distance between midlane turrets.

There's a lot about her you really only learn by playing her, namely because she's a heavy outplay champion.
mind i ask if you'd start ring/flask/something else as first items?

also thanks for the info oracle, (totally not going to be buying the new ravenborn skin >.>... TOTALLY NOT BUYING IT >______>)
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I usually start ring + 2 hp pots, because Lb has so much kill potential.

Tho if you have problems with mana managment start from flask or boots +3hp + 1 mana.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

You shouldn't get mana problems with a ring. I don't run any mana regen in runes or masteries and always stay at least at half mana. The most frequently used spell that you should be using is w, and that has a large cd, and only costs 100 mana at 9. If you are running out of mana, you either aren't taking advantage of d.ring's mana regen on kill, or you're being wasteful with spells.
Kay I need a honest opinion.

Plat III 44LP. Possible to reach Diamond or not?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

yes, just play.

reached s1 to p2 in one month of INCONSISTENT play. Two three ranked games a day.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم