Toribash
exact same thing I see, There no point its dumb but i guess they dont want the account so whatever :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Uninstalling toribash and installing it is a very simple matter of faling for temptation.
going to IRC, saying you want to be banned, stating if its perma or not, going back, proving that it is your account and getting it unbanned is a much harder thing to fall for for temptation.

Some people just do it so they can start fresh on a new account, getting rid of the bad past on the banned one.
h
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
So..
Thee and Static became Monks.
flumic is the newest Novice.

thanks BB <3
and welcome flumic

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
well, in the case of Xlr84life, he doesn't have an alt, and he just wanted to study for exams.

i think thats a pretty good reason,
i thought about letting me get banned to concentrate more on real life too, but i managed everything without it :3

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Join it NAAAAUUUUU

OOOH GOD YES
Pidda's spirit animal
Congratz Guys!!! Well done!

Welcome again Flumic C:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Today I went to see my sister and her baby. It was pretty nice to see them but it still feels weird knowing that the baby came out of her.
After that I went to my friends house whose mom is on vacation but I couldn't stay long because I forgot my keys.
Lately me and my friends have been playing a lot of Hearthstone. It's pretty fun when you have games your friends play as well.
I wish I had some irl friends that play toribash. I like how it looks and stuff but it is not beginner friendly at all to be honest.
I also got a book from my godmother which teaches how to make your life better. it has the basic life rules in it.

i am a bird now - Lil B