Toribash
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Rainboweye tryng to be sly with ze white text.
#no clan

;_;

Who needs a clan?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
says the guy who has a pic that looks like a black guy from flapjack

Not even close

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
How's everything for you Mega ? Are you playing the game ? Or not anymore ? Also are you still trying to become a professional trader ?
Shiet, I've been busy with this place called real life. It kinda sucks though, so I can't recommend it.

Oh it really sucks cock. So I guess I might replace it with the Second Life. It is awesome there. And you can become a student of the best universities in the world and learn their sciences for free. Can you believe that ? Damnit isn't that worth throwing the real life into deep shit and turn towards the Second Life ?
First off I'll just say that I'm not the thing in my avatar, as I'm not a human pie with pie crust for skin and a scoop of ice cream on top of my head.
(Inspection): http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures...-Pie-23548.jpg
Fresh picture of me for you: http://i.imgur.com/7zjATyr.jpg
My nose stick is broken inside one of those teeth, and I'm too lazy to make a new one at the moment, so I'll just look like a New Guinea cannibal, if you don't mind.

Never been to Sierra Leone, as all of my fathers family died a long time ago, and probably him too. I don't think he would like for me to return there, and I have no wish to do so either.
I'm sure my upbringing was kinda away from the western (or any) norm, but I don't think that much about it. In the end it's the same for everyone; experiences and shit that shapes us and have a 72% chance to make us adultier. Languages are just learning and speaking, and these days I only get to use Norwegian and English (I have the option to speak Portuguese and Spanish too, but I'm tired of talking to dicks), and sometimes Hatxã Kuĩ when I practise the language or mah religion. My grandmother speaks 6 or 7, and my dad might have had a tad of polyglotism, as he spoke 11 languages fluent iirc.
-----
You should try the Second Life expansion called Norway. The tuiton for my college (which is 4 days a week) is around $11 000 a year and I get a $9 800 scholarship and an aditional $10 000 interest free loan. I don't even qué.
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 4, 2014 at 05:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn