Toribash
Hey, I'm going to shade in my avatar now, so that it looks better, also I have got to make a texture.
Last edited by Muur; Jan 31, 2011 at 11:37 PM.
DAMN.
My computer is glitched. The screen flickers, and like reduces the quality. I have to upgrade the graphics card. (but I'm too lazy to do so)
yeah ok
Hello again
Name: Shenyan
Gmt: -5
Forum/Irc Activity: At least 2 times a day or more, Anytime anyone is on.
Past Clans:Cookie, Virus, Velocity, P-Type, AoD, Cookie, Ninja Metal,3 others I don't remember, N.A.H. , Reflex, Alliance,Tempest, Wushu Dashi and Quantum
Best Mod: I play all the mods.
Talents: Modding and Videos
Why do you want to join?: I want a clan to play with, I enjoy playing with other people, your clan is very active, skilled players. I want to join because without other people to play with I get very bored with in 2 hours of playing or making mods for my self.
Why should I let you?: I play everyday,experience and make mods for anyone in my clan (if possible) and some experience in making videos.
Info about yourself:I make mods for anyone just ask(in the clan). I just want a clan that doesn't die within 3 weeks of joining. I play every day for 3 or more hours. I play more on the weekends. I am 17, I am in game when ever you need me, I enjoy clan wars, I play any mod, I have played almost every mod in the game. I don't have many replay due to getting a new computer the other day but I'll post some that I do have. If you don't think they are very good then maybe we can play in game.
Attached Files
sowrd running NAH2.rpl (178.8 KB, 6 views)
O.K3.rpl (63.5 KB, 7 views)
Swammy running7.rpl (81.7 KB, 6 views)
Training in the mountains
Yeah, really awesome song Jon. Whats the progress report on the replay?

I'm guessing you had to leave most of these clans because they died. In that case, I'm still neutral, because your forum activity isn't very high.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Yeah, really awesome song Jon. Whats the progress report on the replay?

I'm guessing you had to leave most of these clans because they died. In that case, I'm still neutral, because your forum activity isn't very high.

my forum activity isn't currently high right now cuz i have plenty of homework,project and exams i had 2-3 homeworks last week
i have 2 exams and 1 project this week i rly hate my school :|

i organize all the replays into my "Toribash Video"

Thats my toribash i use for the vid im currently making so all ur replays are there in that tb

right now i'm recording and freecaming atm i have the tb open and fraps

so dnt worry i'll be working
Forum's Bitch