Toribash
So... Here goes...

I'm pretty sure I've been kicked out seeing as I haven't posted in months. If I haven't, I should be. It was really stupid of me to leave with no warning and I'm really sorry about it.

So, I'd like to re-apply. I promise to do my best to recruit new members and keep the clan alive and to be tons more active, both in-game, and on the forum.

If you don't want me back, that's cool. I understand. Just please consider it.

~Waffledude
Bro, It's basically just me, hazel and G1RL (new member) left. So yeah, who the fuck wouldn't want you in?
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
this is finaly some good news !

welcome back waffle(warrior)dude man !!

another problem now are that even tho accepted into the clan GIR1 still are not on our list, and that will soon slap our faces if we recruit ppl and the paperwork are not being done in reasonable time !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
i want to join the clan

Your Nick: necar
Belt:green almost brown
Time in gmt:+1
what time do you usually play:each day
Why do you want to join:i want to learn the art of toribash
favorite mod: akido
why dont you post the whole ap ?

+

I posted a new thread Clan Control Main Board to summon all these threads and focus on the whole of the matter and solving it !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
so just wondering but when will i recieve the paperwork to be in the clan? and my computer has a virus so i wont be in the game for a while. im writing this from my PS3
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
as soon as possible !
I have corrected the clan member list, so you are now in it.
(if you need advise on fighting virus, I use all free programs AVG antivirusguard, spybot, Ccleaner )

try log on the game server wt writing "[Omega]G1RL" instead of just G1RL. I think you will get the clantag that way now (your password stays the same btw).

And find the new thread "[Omega]Clan Control Main Board" this will be our mainthread during this "crisis". You can call it our resistance base ore sumtn like that....
Your name*:necar
Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out)*:15 years
Belt (2nd Dan Black Belt +) *: brown belt
Posts (must be over 350)*: low but i can improve
How many hours a day you play: 2-5 h
Past Clans: no
The longest time you spent in a clan (not necessary, but it will help your chances of getting into the clan):
Best Mod*:akido
Ban/infraction history*:no
Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc. If textures, please post examples)*: fighting,tc
Active ingame/forums/IRC*:ingame forum
Why do you want do Join?*: i want to begin to play seriously
Replays you have made (not nessacery):
User Card: dont know where i can see
Attached Files
994.rpl (101.2 KB, 3 views)
999.rpl (104.5 KB, 3 views)
99991.rpl (62.5 KB, 3 views)
99998.rpl (30.0 KB, 3 views)
9998.rpl (126.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by necar; Aug 14, 2011 at 02:18 AM.
Hmm... Okay

The belt isn't really that much of a problem, and seeing as how we desperately need new members, I'll definitely let it slide.

As long as you promise to be as active on the clan forum as you can, the post count can also slide.

The replays look like they were made with a low dismemberment threshold, but they do show potential.

I'm for letting you in, but I'll see what everyone else thinks.