Toribash
thanks Mystic. Well i hope they do to . Anyway i'm patient, so i'm going to let them take there time in the decision, no rush. haha
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I like you ur polite and ur playstyle is not so bad so i will invite you tomorrow if someone doesnt agree tell me .

hey guys as u might all notice iam inactive 4 more than 2 weeks now..
sorry for that..
here are the bad news:
due to the birth of my son(30 novembre) and so much work on my studying and also some project with some big concerns iam not able to play toribash constantly anymore.
iam really sorry about that.. so i guess iam not a good leader anymore.. cause i cant take care about all the thinks that happen here.. due to no time. :-(
also i have to take care of my personal future ( in job) that means a lot of work to me..
i hope u understand..

new leader will be: cheffchen
new co leaders will be: potram
Darkerharder
they are a long time in the clan now and always be good member and loyal to the clan

i will stop here from time to time and say hello ;-)

so guys and all new members and everyone.. i hope u still have fun with toribash and also with the clan!

greetings.. (and if u see some stylish sneakers in the future they might could design be me ;-) heheh )

mobin
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Thanks Potram means a lot. And mobin i'm happy for you and your son. I'm sorry to hear about you stepping down from the leadership, but what can ya do, a family and life is more important. So good luck in your journey as a father.
Last edited by matarika; Sep 2, 2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: whoops, spelled hear wrong haha
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Anyone feel like setting up a duel wushu3 server at the moment
And congratz on having a son mobin
Last edited by bugbunny6; Sep 2, 2013 at 10:49 PM.
Hey mobs ! Congrats ! Ur a father now
i am pleasured to meet you and hope that we can meet someday in Tb
good luck with ur family and work !
-----
Invite sent to matarika ...
Welcome to Flip !
Last edited by Potram; Sep 2, 2013 at 10:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Thanks Potram means a lot. And mobin i'm happy for you and your son. I'm sorry to hear about you stepping down from the leadership, but what can ya do, a family and life is more important. So good luck in your journey as a father.

hey! thank u! .. but my son is not born yet.. he will be born in november.. but u know i have to take care about so many things now.. prepare a room for him and such thinks.. also thanks to all the other guys.. and yeah thats fucking awesome.. i will be a father in a couple of weeks..

so i read that u want to join.. u seem to be a nice person.. i say yes for u too.. but its not up to me to decide it.. its up to the recruiter and also to the leaders cheff potram darkerharder to invide u.. so i hope they take care about that..

hope to have some happy fights with u soon guys! ;-)
-----
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Invite sent to matarika ...
Welcome to Flip !

nvm more then! ;-)

also thaks for the congrats to all the other guys..
love the clan bros! it is the best out here! ;-) <3
Last edited by mobinladen; Sep 2, 2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]