Toribash
@chicken: hahaha, derp, make my a pedobear set, I dare you, I double dare you motherfff^$# : D
also, that head was really nice, tho I'm allergic to headphones.
retired
Originally Posted by 1handclap View Post
Hmm final never had a beer with attribute "spicy" that I was too fond of. My favorites from two local breweries (check links and drool your hearts out)...
Shakespeare Stout from Rogue Ales
Imperiale Stout from Ninkasi Brewery

they both sound pretty damn nice, Midnight sun tastes more or less like burnt, malty hops and chocolate, the ginger is pretty much unnoticeable, but adds a nice little something to it
Added a new single ally, DrGonz. He's a new member of [fl0w] and a nice person to play with. If you see him spread some butter and give him a bite. Interesting development: our ally Meres banned with a pile of his alts for bet scamming.
DizDoc   Bet rigging and alts of Meres. ~Fish   Feb 27, 2012   Never     Fish    Idioteka   Bet rigging and alts of Meres. ~Fish   Feb 27, 2012   Never     Fish    Korolek   Bet rigging and alts of Meres. ~Fish   Feb 27, 2012   Never     Fish    LGP   Bet rigging and alts of Meres. ~Fish   Feb 27, 2012   Never     Fish    assasinua   Bet rigging and alts of Meres. ~Fish   Feb 27, 2012   Never     Fish    BloodlyDragon   Bet rigging and alts of Meres. ~Fish   Feb 27, 2012   Never     Fish    InvaderLT3   Bet rigging and alts of Meres. ~Fish   Feb 27, 2012   Never     Fish    Meres   Bet rigging. ~Fish   Feb 27, 2012   Never     Fish    MoonCow   Bet rigging and alts of Meres. ~Fish   Feb 27, 2012   Never     Fish    MultNumber133   Bet rigging and alts of Meres. ~Fish   Feb 27, 2012   Never     Fish    Rinf   Bet rigging and alts of Meres. ~Fish   Feb 27, 2012   Never     Fish
Meres and his alts were always rather rude and conceited, so I say good riddance. I witnessed some of the scamming first hand and it was rather obnoxious. I suggest he be removed from ally list.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...29#post5246929
latest issue about Datsick....
I already warned him I didnt wantto hear anymore about issues related to his duelling... not even 24 hrs ago. I got into duel several times as well... and it happened 1 time that i got reported by a retarded who couldnt speak englis and didnt get that i didnt want to duel (and things were solved with te ban of te faggot).

ITS not possible that since datsick joined.. (even before of that) he had problems with duels. Ok.. you can be unlucky and get a dick which try to report you with no valid reasonsl.... but that can happen 1 time.. here we are talking about a massive report, and ppls that tells me about his raging out and being a dick ingame.

Datsick is immature and childish... therefor I take the action of kicking him from the clan.
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...29#post5246929
latest issue about Datsick....
I already warned him I didnt wantto hear anymore about issues related to his duelling... not even 24 hrs ago. I got into duel several times as well... and it happened 1 time that i got reported by a retarded who couldnt speak englis and didnt get that i didnt want to duel (and things were solved with te ban of te faggot).

ITS not possible that since datsick joined.. (even before of that) he had problems with duels. Ok.. you can be unlucky and get a dick which try to report you with no valid reasonsl.... but that can happen 1 time.. here we are talking about a massive report, and ppls that tells me about his raging out and being a dick ingame.

Datsick is immature and childish... therefor I take the action of kicking him from the clan.

......... Ok I looked up accer with the toriprime search function and saw scams, I didn't want to continue with a scammer. I don't know why you kicked me, I really loved it here, and maybe 2 times I was being immature but most of the time, due to my excessive dueling, I get retards that report for reasons that don't make sense. But if you don't want me here, fine, have good day.......
he been banned because of accounts tradings... and... he had the items for duel for.. you dont leave a duel for any reason once its started... you lost the first fight.. and then pretended you didnt... and kicked him without explanation... u also have a kinda rich past of reports about duelscamming (true or not whatever, quite sure you are being a bit unrespectful and childish).. ppl doesnt leave while a duel is in progress. (especially if you just LOST one fight or anyway you are at a disadvantage).

if you think he is a scammer you finish the duel (since it was already started) and then if the intention of the opponent was trully to scam you you can just report him.

Leaving like that gave just the impression you left because you lost the first time and u was scared to lose the duel.
Now i suggest you to finish the duel with Accer since it was started. You didnt really lost the duel but just a fight of it.
So... I guess the duel still in progress

Accer you are not invited or allowed to post here... stay out of this now. U reported that to the staff and they will take care of it.. we can manage this case by our own... thanks
Last edited by Chikin; Mar 1, 2012 at 01:16 PM.