Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I prefer to test applicants when they're not under pressure. It allows me to get a true reflection of how they play on a day to day basis.
Hey Eazi, we have a thread for discussion
So hello to all, im making an application to this organization

i play aikido since 2009, i played versus alot of good players and i like to play aikido.

i really wanna join an organization of this mod
im gtm:0 i have 17 years im portuguese and atm im not playing becuse im on vacation :P

feel free to check my replays, they are old (im kinda freestyle and improv, im used to adapt to the enemies)

im a ninja text
Attached Files
epic.rpl (74.0 KB, 4 views)
epicwin.rpl (57.6 KB, 4 views)
falcon.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
spinnyng .rpl (59.8 KB, 3 views)
Hello guys. My name is dealornot, you guys can call me deal either ingame or on forums.
I am a 10th Dan Black Belt. I started playing toribash since 2010.

My real name is Nicholas. I've just turned 16 and I'm from a beautiful city called Singapore( GMT +8 ). I'd like to join [TA] because I think [TA] is an organization filled with lots of skilled people and interacting with them would help improve both mine and their skills. My favorite mod is ABD, and I've been playing it for a year or two as I was a judo/wushu player before. Most of the time, I can be found in either tourneys/bets/duels so feel free to test me in ABD if you guys doubt my potential. Thanks for the time bros!

EDITED

Meow ~
Last edited by Dexx; Aug 11, 2013 at 03:04 AM.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
So hello to all, im making an application to this organization

i play aikido since 2009, i played versus alot of good players and i like to play aikido.

i really wanna join an organization of this mod
im gtm:0 i have 17 years im portuguese and atm im not playing becuse im on vacation :P

feel free to check my replays, they are old (im kinda freestyle and improv, im used to adapt to the enemies)

im a ninja text

I can tell you are Portuguese from the quality of your English, but I understand. At the moment I don't have time to check out your replays but I will when I get time. I like to see improvising players, they're the best kind of Aikido players. I'd like to see you ingame once you get the chance. Since your GMT is the same as mine we shouldn't have a problem with that. Just throw me a PM when you are ingame.

Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Hello guys. My name is dealornot, you guys can call me deal either ingame or on forums.
I am a 10th Dan Black Belt. I started playing toribash since 2010.

My real name is Nicholas. I've just turned 16 and I'm from a beautiful city called Singapore( GMT +8 ). I'd like to join [TA] because I think [TA] is an organization filled with lots of skilled people and interacting with them would help improve both mine and their skills. My favorite mod is ABD, and I've been playing it for a year or two as I was a judo/wushu player before. Most of the time, I can be found in either tourneys/bets/duels so feel free to test me in ABD if you guys doubt my potential. Thanks for the time bros!

EDITED

Meow ~

I like to read through this application, it has all the relevant information we need. How can we judge your potential without replays? ;)
Your GMT is 8 hours ahead of mine so it may be difficult for me to see you play. Please could you provide us with a few replays so people like me can see how you play away from your GMT.

Possessed has received:
3 yes's
3 neutrals

Turn those neutrals into yes's and you'll be in.
I would suggest arranging to meet up with PerfectBro, Eazi and TheSecret.

Eazi and TheSecret are both banned, so you'll have to wait until they're ban is removed. (It's from 'The Game')
Nice,
I have played with both perfectbro and eazi :3 , I will try meeting up with thesecret soon, but its a bit hard time for me to be very active as im in IB2 now and got a lot work to do.
CREAM ON !