Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I would like to join your group. I am a 28 year old Art teacher (Elementary to High School) and can't really stand being in a clan full of kids after hanging around them all day. I have abstained from forum usage for this very reason. Thank goodness there is a group for grownups! I am a blackbelt and have had one other account (simplytravis) that I do not use.

I actually would like to know if y'all have any good tutorials for how to skin a character? I have a graphic design/comic art/ fine arts (neo-expressionism is my main style) background and would like to set up my character one day when I have the time.

By the way...I loves me some beer! I am waiting for my first homebrew to finish conditioning right now! My favorite type of beer are usually made by Trappist monks. Nothing is better than a good Tripel.
Hey guys i got my old acc back, "phydadawg" so could you change the name on the roster? im not going to be using "frisbee" anymore
Proud co-leader of [iCoF]
OLDA Moderated Message:
***OLDA***
@Sk3tch9: welcome in.
@Frisbee: Updated, next changes though, please post in the roster topic rather than this one. Here is "limited" to new members applying.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
- I'm 18 years old
- I've been playing since october of last year
- I'm a loyal member of DP
- and I'm a 2nd dan
- I love games and I am planning to join air force
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
-20 Years old
-Playing for over a year
-Also Loyal member of DP
-Black belt (verge of 2nd dan)
-I work at a gamestop :3
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Kyat has the biggest balls in the TB community.

As this is totally true and unbiased it was about time someone would post it in big boldy letters.
Thanks Deady
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click