Toribash
Dont worry about activity at all erth.
I respect you for being this open about personal matters, and next to that you
are in a stage of your life that is way more important then toribash activity.
Take your time with these things, then when it is in balance you can think about
the little things hope things will go great for you.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
agree 100% with Squiz.
I really wish you the best from this situation
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Sorry if i'm late but, Toast, have you ever tought of cooking those puppies?

It's the first thing that came in my mind after seeing that picture, hope i'm the only one.
Long gone
Hahahahah
Andrew you're seriously sick ;P
go and cook some puppies ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
inb4 leaving for the 3rd time
Anyways looked on forums as I do every now and then to check up every so often(), started to lurk in the off-topic section for awhile (loved the toribash-creepypasta) Anyways you can expect to see me on the forums posting. Went in-game and toribash was still boring as hell. I'm a little disappointed, I didn't come back earlier because before I posted this I saw the head ferr was selling.
Guess toribash is starting to become a hobby now.

Off-topic: Missuse has ven paid you the 180k(or was it more?) yet
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
inb4 leaving for the 3rd time
Anyways looked on forums as I do every now and then to check up every so often(), started to lurk in the off-topic section for awhile (loved the toribash-creepypasta) Anyways you can expect to see me on the forums posting. Went in-game and toribash was still boring as hell. I'm a little disappointed, I didn't come back earlier because before I posted this I saw the head ferr was selling.
Guess toribash is starting to become a hobby now.

Off-topic: Missuse has ven paid you the 180k(or was it more?) yet

did u do the 10 push ups for this post?
nice to see u here again,
and not sure bout ven, I think not yet, if he hasn't sent to Brucia or directly to the clan bank, will have to get back to u about that
Sorry if i'm late but, Toast, have you ever tought of cooking those puppies?

It's the first thing that came in my mind after seeing that picture, hope i'm the only one.

No, I ant really ever say I have thought of that. lol why was that the first thing you thunk of?
Also on a side not I get my dog on Friday afternoon.