Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No, I am not my body, or even my mind. My self-identity consists of thoughts and ideas which I recognize as belonging to me, and are dictated by my will. These thoughts and ideas were not of "me" originally, but rather, they were acquired from the outside world.

The "I" that I recognize is vastly different from the variety of unconscious processes and instincts which my mind contains, and which my body experiences. I am not directly responsible for, nor am I in control of, my heartbeat, my ability to experience physical pain/pleasure, emotions, etc. My body exists, and "I" exist within it, but I would not acknowledge that the two are one and the same.
In a few hours, my cousin will come over and help me fix my iPhone's Skype. Which means ... I'll be on Skype again after a rather long and tedious non-self induced sabbatical. Yay!

That being said, may I be allowed to assist you (later) bros in distributing members across the various new ranks?
Last edited by Trick; May 16, 2013 at 08:52 AM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
Since summer is coming to a close over here in the Eastern Hemisphere, I'm planning on spending the rest of it indoors ... in the bathroom ... sans pants ... while viewing pictures and videos of Alison Brie.

Action: New Thread created. Alison Brie appreciation society.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I have one question about this thread, de4th.

In the future, specifically once school starts here, may I be allowed to post some of my school-mandated essays and other literary works so that you guys can critique and subsequently help me improve them?

I've got lots of English Literature and Literary Writing subjects this coming semester, so I'm in need of a few critics for my (future) works.

I know almost all of you are of the creative sort, which is why I feel that your opinions will definitely help me in refining my (future) literary outputs.
fl0w
But of course, seeing as you will be integrated into them.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
But of course, seeing as you will be integrated into them.

That eerily reminds me of "Tron" ...

Yeesh.

Inb4 I call dibs on the "Magus" rank! :3
fl0w
I'd love to be one of The Just.
I choose to step into Oblivion
===Contact information:

--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email: email: tde555@yahoo.com

--- List your alternate accounts:None

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.
I am a funny fun and all around happy guy I like toribash and hope to become black belt I have a youtube channel in which I play toribash on: SirTde@youtube I love cake and am willing to help out.

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?
I want to join Oblivion because it is an overall chill atmosphere it is a great clan and that is why I want to join it. I do not know anyone in oblivion.

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game or on the forum?
I have not been in any other clan I am active about every day after school.

=== What is your favorite tertiary color?
Violet

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.

Fun Questions (optional, but improves your chances)

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?
I ask him why hes there and free him

--- What is your D&D Alignment? If you are unsure, feel free to take one of the many online tests available.
Lawful Good

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen.
I would probably kill my friend because blood is thicker than water.
--- Provide an answer to this riddle:
Code:
What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tell
What sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quell
Patterned, then battered, then thrown out

What is not all finished until it is dead
What is any color green to blue to red
Braided, then traded, then hated
A slave

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
If it comes to that,yes.