Ranking
walloftexttheorycraftingblahblah

Urgot with tank resists and almost 300 [which will be probalby like 280 or so, hence the almost]. You can get 400+ with bloodthirster, sota and manamune, and guess what, you can put in two survi items.

and about nick, it's derptank, but I'm on eu, you're probably us.

also flaming is childish, let's chill out and talk calmly
Last edited by JtanK; Apr 15, 2011 at 10:09 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
walloftexttheorycraftingblahblah

So because it's a long read, it's wrong.

K.

But please, tell me how you get 300 mresist and armor with only 2 defensive items?

I mean the 5 seconds from his ult is nice, but if you use it, you're in the middle of 4 people. Not exactly pro carry status. And that's at level 16, when Urgot's late game isnt exactly amazing unless you get 15 kills early game.
Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 15, 2011 at 10:04 PM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Was still pissed off because of flame, don't think I didn't read it or anything.

Now, how to get 300 with 2 defensive items, as you wrote on your own
170 armor with Frozen Heart
138 mresist
139 armor with GA (if I have good mejais stacks)
176 mresist

You're not getting 300 resists, and so isn't urgot with 2 def items. And then again I find having 300 resists useless, tank is made for this :V

My point is, if you're to be focused, you'll die anyway, so instead of stacking obscene resists, get more attack and have some basic survi so that you don't die of somebody farting next to you.

Also I find teleporting from group of allies to group of enemies to switch stupid, the Urgot's ulti is rather made for catching those stupid squishies that happen to run a bit too close. And then you also have flash and ghost [well usually, imo flash is a must for urgot] and you can just flash away after ulti, and you're back in your team.

Also
And that's at level 16, when Urgot's late game isnt exactly amazing unless you get 15 kills early game.

You're pretty much supposed to get 15 kills early game, otherwise this build discussion is pointless D: + it's still all related to that tankurgot's post. If he FELT...LIKE....GOD.... then that means he dominated game, and if you dominate game with urgot, you can pretty much go for glass cannon build, like sota+2 bloodthirsters [or even 3 lol]+manamune+and some boots+random item you feel like getting.

also, everything is related to more casual games rather than proprorprprorproprpreoropropoproproprpriororproprp rohardcore gaming, because that way you would select every item based on your opponnents. + you probably wouldn't feel like god. lel.

@down
but in this discussion playing with retards was one of main factors, and then, there are many retards all around in every game. Aaaaaaaaaaand 'get 15 kills early game' was probably meant as 'do well early, get bunch of kills' rather than blatantly smashing opposing player's face fifteen times until you get so much gold so you can bribe their nexus to explode itself, lol. Urgot is decent-good late game. Sure, there are better things for late but they usually lack early-game awesomeness.
Last edited by JtanK; Apr 15, 2011 at 11:24 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Also
You're pretty much supposed to get 15 kills early game, otherwise this build discussion is pointless D:

If you get 15 kills early game, you are playing with retards and are not allowed to have an opinion on what constitutes a "good" build.

If I played against the downs syndrome retards that let you get 15 kills early game, I could go Attack Speed Janna and still do well. This doesn't mean that it is a "good" build.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Urgot is meant to be built as more of a dps early game, and more tanky dps late game.

/thread

100% troof
Although he its more viable to build him carry than it was when he came out, Tanky late game is still way better
XIN ZHAO BUFFS!!!
Finally my favorite champ is getting some unexpected buffs, I WILL ENJOY MY XIN ZHAO BEING OP (since I wasn't around for his release sadly)
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=658701

T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
XIN ZHAO BUFFS!!!
Finally my favorite champ is getting some unexpected buffs, I WILL ENJOY MY XIN ZHAO BEING OP (since I wasn't around for his release sadly)

I might even buy him now.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
XIN ZHAO BUFFS!!!

You missed out, his release was possibly the greatest time of my LoL career. Get ganked by 3 people? TRIPLE KILL.

I miss those days.