Toribash
[APP] Jaxonia
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Hello [Aeon]

Let's get this party started. (Note: I have a deep hatred for freefofm apps, probably having to do with my OCD, so forgive me if it isn't the best).

I think I will start with the required info and then add what I would like to add about myself. I am 13 years of age and am reguarly told that I am somewhat more mature for my age. That doesn't mean I can't have fun. I love to make people laugh. I just have that extra ability to be serious when needed. I am a male, but don't act surprised if I say 'I love you.' Its in my nature. My belt is under my name, but its 4th Dan since you asked so nicely. I live in Maroa, IL in America. My GMT is central. My clan history is crazy, so I'll just list the clans I have made. (Rao), (Godly), and (BAD). I Ieft Godly and BAD due to drama, and I left Rao because it showed signs early on of major inactivity. I also have one ban due to infraction point build up. The infractions were mainly from useless posts which I try my best to not do any more. My forum activity would have to be an 8. I check as much as possible but school can be a bitch. My ingame activity would be about the same, except for weekends. Sometimes I have a free weekend, but I'm usually visiting relatives. For special skills, I'm going to say art, but not give any examples because its more of a passive thing. I don't really spend too much time on it. Also, I enjoy hosting. My skype is xchaoticmindx. My steam is Jaxonia and if you cannot find that, try XxChaoticMindxX. I found out about [Aeon] through a friend. ShoddyV2. I told him I would love to find a forum active clan to settle in, and although he has never been in [Aeon], he reccommended you to me.

Now I will go ahead and add a bit more about myself.

IRL, my name is Jaxon Wise. I love writing and rapping, so if you accept me, expect a Rap Battle thread. I enjoy Aikido Variants, Mushu, Taekkyon, and... boxshu. Yeah boxshu. I plan to apply for GM eventually. Its always been a goal of mine and I really hope to make it there (note: I am not applying for [Aeon] for a 'better chance' at GM. I sincerely am just looking for a clan to settle with). I plan to go to college and get a Doctors Degree (or masters, I don't know everything damnit.). I love to make jokes and... I think I can end here. If you need any more info, I will happily revise the app. If you have an IRC, I will join that as well.

Thank you for reading my app! I don't usually write in freeform, so expect a mistake or two. I won't hesitate to fix it if you find one though.

Shoot people, will add my opinion later. Also note, he applied to inq as well but decided to delete it.
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
Also note, he applied to inq as well but decided to delete it.

hehe nice to have a better rep as Inq

but srly not sure if thats a + or -

about the rest i saw his name some days ago as i was surfing the forum and I'm not sure if it was something good

EDIT:
found it ^^
He had his on Clan

and this
Originally Posted by tully3 View Post
Jax=clan hopper <3

Funfact he left his own Clan without telling the members or someone else he just quit
so NO FUCKING WAY TO HIM TO GET IN AEON
Last edited by TheAnimal; Feb 20, 2015 at 10:22 AM.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
yeah, i was gonna point out the same things as animal did
he wouldn't stay in aeon for long, or only to perhaps be a 'kool kid'
nope
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
so I Pmed him about the clan stuff

Originally Posted by Jaxonia

Each one has different stories. I think I will start with Godly.

It was doing GREAT, until I passed it to my friend. He couldn't figure out how to do anything and kept requesting me back. Well, I eventually did, but EVERYONE in the clan wanted me to leave. So far as I could see, I had done nothing wrong. I was repeatedly insulted by several of my members, and decided to leave. Since then, the clan has basicly died. I would revive it if I could, but that doesn't seem possible anymore.

Now to Rao.

Rao isn't as complicated, and I have to admit, I was somewhat lazy here. The clan members had originally told me they would be forum AND ingame active. The new members never posted. I notified them several times and STILL they wouldn't post. So I left. That's going to make me look bad, but I don't want to lie.

Now BAD,

BAD was my last nerve. I came close so quitting after this one. The drama of this game just pisses me off. One of my members had been giving me tips on how to get TC. I knew most of them, and after she was done, I explained to her that I was putting most of my time into the clan and school. Well, she went off and told a few of my close friends who were in the clan that I was stubborn and wouldn't take suggestions. They all left. They didn't even think to ASK me. They just trusted her.

If this really bothers you, think of it as if I just wasted a shit ton of money. It shouldn't effect you, and I promise, it won't happen again.

i don't know why but i feel like i would give him a maybe right now
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think I'm going to go with No here. His last activity both in-game and on the forums was two weeks ago. I'd like him to be much more active than that.
Something about this guy just doesn't strike me the right way. I can't say no though because I have yet to meet him. He helps plenty of people in support and in the IRC, but still, there's just something about him.

Apathy
[Ally] TLDR
Hey

so there is a new clan willing to be allied with us

TLDR

I got this request from EleI

IRC Log

I will go with a Yes
as i looks like it could be fun destroying an humiliate them

I want you guys to give your opinion about it.
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]