Toribash
As long as you stay loyal (even though we are inactive a bit) and as long as you try your best to represent us in a good way, you have my yes. Raging isn't a quality I'm too fond of, but I believe you got what it takes to change

+ You have to follow forum rules as well. I see you were infracted for loan scamming. Things like that aren't tolerated here, but like I said, I believe you can change so I'll take a shot and say yes.
Last edited by WTFlow; Jun 25, 2015 at 12:40 AM.
My Application:

Nick Names:I don't really have any, but i guess people call me red.

How do you act In-game:I'm a very upbeat person and never really rage. Even when people try to offend me. :P

How often do you post on the forums weekly:I'm very active on both the forums and in-game. I know I only have like 40 50 post right now but thats because i'm just now getting into the forums. So now I would say 5-14 15-40 times a week.

Do you use IRC:Haven't used it yet.

Why are you applying for [Evil]:It looks like an amazing and unique clan that wont be dead any time soon. And I think I could help out this clan and they could help me out too. If we all work together, we can be the best! Oh also, I like the name c:

Have you been banned/infracted: Nope

Favorite Mod:Well, my favorite is xSpar, but i'm good at almost any mod I try once I know the rules.

Skills Outside of Toribash:Piano, and I guess other video games, but I don't play other games much.

Vouchers:MvpChamp, Xipp, and 101link101.

Do you agree with the [Evil] code: Yes, it makes perfect scents.
I am Evil
Last edited by Ozauris; Jun 26, 2015 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Forgot skills outside of toribash XD
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
Originally Posted by Redstone56 View Post

Do you agree with the [Evil] code: Yes, it makes perfect scents.

I'm glad to hear that. Really. We've only been in the candle business for a week! And already we have somebody complimenting our scents. I appreciate it.
. . .

Just joking with you man. In all seriousness, I'm going to go neutral, leaning a bit towards yes.
Last edited by WTFlow; Jun 26, 2015 at 03:15 AM.
So I guess if 0 was a no and 2 was a yes, I would be around 1.2? XD
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.