Toribash
you are aloud to apply once a week if you were denied. Any applications before that week is done will probably be disregarded depending on the situation. As i said we are almost at our desired limit and it will be a lot harder then it generally would be to get in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
What do you have to offer WAPOW?: Well I have a YouTube Channel that get 30-40 Views per video which will help us get Players and I get rich regularly if you do not believe me you can ask HiddenVoid hes there because I always Sponsor him on Betting Servers so I can Donate to the Clan Bank.

What's you favorite mod?: My favourite mod is ABD, Aikido, Mushu and Judo

How often do you play?: I play everyday for around 3-4 Hours Everyday.

Do you post regularly in forums?: To be honest I post on the forums when I have too but if it has to that can change for WAPOW.

Do you check and respond to your PMs?: I check my PM's every 1-2 Hours and I am always logged into the Website

Tell us about your Toribash experience: I have experience in so many things like: Mushu, Aikido, ABD and some other mods that I don't really need experience for such as Parkour and stuff, but overall my experience on Toribash has been the best it can be.

Include your Skype Username.
WAPOW relies on Skype to keep in touch with each other: dom waite (My picture is like an animated Power Button)

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application.

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these: I don't really know how to show it but yeah sorry.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, hobbies, sports, social groups etc: Well on Tuesdays I go out training for Basketball from 7PM to 8:30 PM UK Time and I play in the Irish League for Wheelchair Basketball (Yes im from Ireland and yes I am... u know)

Don't assume that because you have a friend in the clan you will gain a free pass or easy entrance: I don't

We will usually take a few days to consider and then let you know: That's fine by me.
2nd Application
Hello my name is Anaminus and I wanted to join WAPOW to be in a group of cool people and interesting people. Recently while I was playing aikido I have been talking to and playing with some WAPOW members and you guys always act cool and friendly in game. I would describe my play style in toribash in any mod is to strike with a punch or kick and do alot of damage to on a part of the body to possibly fracture or dismember a joint or just get alot of points. I play toribash everyday for 30 minutes or more and while I play toribash I meet people who are friendly to other people if they win or lose and people who are just mean no matter what. I usually look on forums and read about what other people say and sometimes I would post and I always check my PM's a couple times a day just in case someone has something to tell me. I mainly play aikido but I am always open to new mods when I play with groups of friends that are fun with people if they are randoms of people we know. In my actual life I played basketball and still do but not with a team anymore but with friends since my school doesn't have sports and when I play any games I usually play with a friend or more people. My Skype name is xxwolfclawzxx and this time I hope I did better with this application than the other one.
<3 AnaminusX
Tr1967's Application
What I have to offer to WAPOW Is a good mushu fighter a loyal clan mate and overall just a pretty good toribash player.
My favorite mod is mushu for a true mod, but i love any soccer mod there just overall fun mods to play because i play soccer in real life.
I play around 2 hours a day
I post whenever i need something or when i need help so moderatly.
I check and respond to any pm whenever I am on so yes.
I have had toribash since about 2011 and I played it for fun recently i came back into and have been having fun and winning tourneys ever since.
Truthfully I just need a skilled group of toribash players to play against or with and have fun while also growing this clan.
IGN: tr1967
Thank you for considering my application
Hey WAPOW!

Davtor here, or pandorascircle on Skype. I've already gotten to know quite a few of you in the clan, and I'd be honored to have the chance to fight alongside you.

I play Toribash very regularly, usually at least twenty minutes a weekday, and on weekends often for hours on end. Although my brown belt would indicate a dearth of skill on my part, I can assure you, as can any one of you with whom I have ever battled (Krulls, Pimp, Ki11er, Cole), that I am quite proficient in the art of combat. My specialties are aikido and its variants, such as ABD and greykido.

As a member of WAPOW, I will give you my skill both as a fighter and a friend. While I don't post often in the forums, I always check my PMs, and you can reach me on Skype as well when I am at home. I may not be available sometimes, however, as I have school, tennis lessons, and several hobbies such as viola, guitar, and language learning.

I very eagerly await your response, and I hope to see you all in the game!

WAPOW!
Hey Wapow
Hey guys its me again its been a while and tbh I missed you guys and flame im sorry for everything that happened and if there is anything I can do to make it up tell me but yeah this is my new application as you know my favorite mods are aikado abd and boxshu my win loss ratio is .08 from being a 47% I dunno if that's good ur not but ill make it better if its not I can post every other day now that I have my stand alone back my real name is Benjamin/Ben I am a 2nd dan right now I also have an alt that is a black belt that I have had sense 2011 xD I have 3153 qi my belt rank is 1613 I have been in many clans s1, chaotic, wapow, crooks, and a couple other clans that never made it r.i.p to them D: I got kicked from wapow which you already know I got kicked from crooks because I needed a break and was inactive for about two months but I do not plan to stop playing toribash anytime soon and that possibility of me staying active will skyrocket even more if I got my homies with me and I have gotten a lot better at doin replays I play toribash very often I just started posting often now that I have standalone as I said I don't really check my pms often because I have Skype and I havnt had anything very important in my pms lately so I just don't check em not being in a clan an all...so if I make it then yes I check pms very often and my toribash experience has been great other than half of the players that part sucks ass but the other part was great but all in all I enjoyed it and I think being in this clan again will make toribash even funner than before and I would appreciate it if you would take me back

sencaracally Thefoxy1

ps. ery day?
-----
and if I make it unblock me from the chat room XD
Last edited by THEFOXY1; Mar 11, 2015 at 03:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Davtor

We are considering you and heard you have improved a lot. You have our Skype and look for us ingame with /rf then /sa WAPOW and we will test you

Everyone else

Denied! and Foxy I don't hold grudges s'alright we just need gud little elves
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hello Administration of clan WAPOW , i want join in your clan. I'm Russian , and on my natural account i have a black belt 3rd dan, he was deleted. My name is Vadim , my skype vadim-b234 me 13 years , and i will use a google translate , please , invite me in clan . Thanks ^_^
Originally Posted by JaymanZ View Post
Hello Administration of clan WAPOW , i want join in your clan. I'm Russian , and on my natural account i have a black belt 3rd dan, he was deleted. My name is Vadim , my skype vadim-b234 me 13 years , and i will use a google translate , please , invite me in clan . Thanks ^_^

Damn, the granmar in this is horrendous, lol. Also app it's too short!!
Last edited by NimbleThief; Mar 11, 2015 at 06:55 PM.
vlone