Toribash
I'm going to add something regarding getting to know us and our irc channel to the first post. Nothing bad of course.
Good day to you inq.
]good afternoon Inquisition members, My name is Travor. I'm here to apply for this magnificent clan

MY name is Robin, People often call me pepsi (because of my land flag) *cough* pointing at you also chris *cough*
I'm currently 15 years old of age since 22nd of july. I've started playing in February the 16th, 2011, I've played for 3-4 months then,
but then i went inactive for around 2 years, after that my account was hacked so i made a backup account called S4bre,i played on it until i tried logging back into this account again
I was possible to log back into this account after 2 years! sicne then i've met alot of awesome people in the tb community.
My hobbies are, Replay making ( if this even counts as a hobby o.o), Mostly gaming, I like making edits of toribash
and other games, Even thought i'm not that good at it yet i still enjoy making them
I currently live in the netherlands, in a city called Winterswijk. This the type of city's you would never leave, since everyone
mostly knows eachother. My gmt/time zone is +1. I'm in third grade of high school ( if you know what i mean o.o)
I feel like joining this clan, Because of the nice people and the fun they have, Well i've been in the #claninq irc alot lately
and the people warmly welcomed me, Such as liquidoom,aracoon(after being forced to eat yogert o.o),Creati0n,Lightningkid and last but not least ape.
My past clans have been : (including my backup acc clan's) Bleu,Icof,Nao,Mistery,Shaolin school,Ridicul Usness,Darkness angels,Tori knights,
The decapists, Assassins. I currently have been playing/ talking with a few members: aracoon,ape,lightningkid,liquidoom. I don't know if i can say i know them but i talk with the quite often
And as for iceing on the cake, I present you with some of my best replays of mine:
Attached Files
T# all is gone.rpl (71.9 KB, 7 views)
T# applaude.rpl (99.2 KB, 5 views)
T# Caked glaze.rpl (137.4 KB, 5 views)
T# chris randomness.rpl (57.7 KB, 4 views)
T# cipher.rpl (141.2 KB, 4 views)
T# Surface.rpl (116.7 KB, 6 views)
T# get Hyper.rpl (115.3 KB, 4 views)
T# wagwan.rpl (131.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Travor; Jul 27, 2014 at 02:11 AM.
I do stuff. Havu is my mentor
Patience is a virtue. Learn it.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Stonda2b View Post
How does My application is going ?

I don't think this application even needs discussion.

You're denied. We don't know you, and you haven't even attempted to come in to our IRC. Bye.
Hello, my name is Wizard03. I would like to join [i] because I see a lot of great players are in this clan. I want to be apart of those amazing players, and I also want to challenge myself to the limit.

I have a few talents that [i] could use to help the clan in a beneficial way. Some of these talents include: I am starting to get into texturing and art, I am also getting into video making. Although I am not very good, I do occasionally make replays.

I am mostly active in-game, since I love tourneys and betting server, and it is a dream of mine to be part of the gm team. I also spend a great chunk of time, per day, on the forums/irc. I am a very patient person and will wait as long as needed in any circumstance

My timezone is Central Standard Time, and I live in the US. I am usually on during the afternoon and at night. I am sometimes on during the morning if I don't accidentally sleep in too much.

Thank you so much for reading my app. If I need to post any replays etc. I will with being asked.

What is the irc channel so I can join and meet some of you?

(im)

Salutations! My name is Jack, Alderfox, or as you like to call me, Elderfox.
I have found that all of your clan members are amazing, and overall this seems like the perfect clan to settle into. I may be of assistance to you in a few ways, but a few of these are trivial. I am great at literature and I can be of great assistance when it comes to spell-checking. I dont really have a need for tc at the moment, and I can easily give tc to help events.

I am very selective when it comes to certain things, and can easily contribute to group decisions. As long as something does not go out of my limits, I will attempt to complete any task or answer any question given to me. I am GMT -4 and usually am not very busy. My best mods on ToriBash are mushu, wushu, and akido. I am good but not limited to those mods. I have hosted a few tournies and betting servers, but most likely not enough to be a use. Socially I love to strike up a conversation, but I struggle to hold a conversation. I am a 5th dan blackbelt and I am 13, but will be 14 as of October. I live in Atlanta Georgia, in the U.S.A, my most common nickname is Jack, though my name is Jackson. I was born in Russia but I speak little to none.
I only speak one language though, if that may hinder in any way. if you would like to chat with me more on a personal level, my skype is jack.rauls
Last edited by Alderfox; Jul 30, 2014 at 08:02 PM.
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
Be careful with this one ^. He is extremely childish, I must say. He was recently kicked from Evil for this reason.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom