Toribash
Sup Ping, Redundant, cat, Liquid, Ishi, Dick Bong, etc. I'm here because I guess crossing a desert and climbing a huge fucking sand dune wasn't good enough. Oh well. I'm your Bowl, aka Shayde. I hail/was born in the state with beer in its veins and football in its heart. And no, I don't have that ridiculous northern Wisconsin accent. Anyway, I'm here not only because I want to join the ranks of a clan jam packed with pimps, but to make this clan finally have the one thing it still needs more of. Tiki heads. Many, many tiki heads. I longboard a lot, and also occasionally play chess when I have someone to play. My dad makes tiki huts and stuff, which is normally shipped to some warm sunny place like Florida. I mean, a good tiki is actually really hard to find. I also really enjoy girl scout cookies, although the girl scouts themselves are normally irritating. I'm online or have access to the world-wide-toriforums most of the day, and I would say I'm quite active. Oh, and one more thing before I post some replays and then get ridiculed and cry; Suck is actually mister steal yo girl. Watch out.
Attached Files
SPLITS.rpl (77.1 KB, 12 views)
shayde plex.rpl (77.4 KB, 14 views)
shayde rekd abd.rpl (76.8 KB, 12 views)
holowhore.rpl (43.8 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Note; Apr 19, 2014 at 10:09 AM. Reason: I FORGOT ISHI *facepalm*
goodbye cruel world
I dont like ABD replays in apps, but they were actually pretty great.
Awesome app so I'd like to test you ingame in other mods before I vote.

We should set up some time to get ingame when other members can come too.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Post some more replays please, none of which are abd
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
This app was dam funny, i liked it, but i don't like ABD players in general somehow. :^(

What Erthie and eazi said.
Last edited by Destram; Apr 19, 2014 at 01:36 PM.
BowlerHats: I feel like you're in the same situation as Frosted. You should join our irc and get some experience on the forums and ingame. However, I would enjoy playing you ingame before casting my vote as I enjoyed the app. Apathy leaning towards a no for now.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Ive never actually played you ingame, but I would like to so I can see your ingame skills. But for a person and forum wise you are a pretty great guy. So if your ingame skill can amount, you have my yes.

Pretty much what all these dudes said. The app was pretty decent. The replays, however, not all that great imo. The saves were given to you in most of those.

I'd like to see some replays from other mods, and possibly SP if you're into that.

Also, join the IRC channel and hang around a bit. You seem like an intelligent fellow but I don't know you much.

As the others said, I'd like to test you ingame as well.
I won't be able to get ingame for about the next 24 hours due to easter, but the forums I can access from my phone. I've also tried to find your IRC channel, but I can't. I have a few mushu replays sitting around, and a few tk ones as well. I just don't save replays much, to be honest. But if you want to set up something ingame, I have no life and can almost always join you unless it's at the time of school. So expect some more replays within the next day or two.
-----
Uuuuuuuupdate: Downloading IceChat, hopefully I can figure this out.
Last edited by Note; Apr 19, 2014 at 07:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
goodbye cruel world