Toribash
Yes, but what kind of hierarchy would it be? Like this:

#1 Princess Celestia (Leaders)
#2 Princess Luna (Co-Leaders)
#3 Princess Cadence (Moderators)
#4 Princess Twilight (?)
(Discord could be something related to wars and chaos but I'm not sure what # he would be.)

The rest would have to be a members rank because if it was a hierarchy for the mane 6, people would argue over who's the best pony.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Instead of Members it could be Cutie mark crusaders. Twilight could be something like a Trial Moderator.
[AC] Assassin
Hmm... Trial moderator is a good idea. Cutie Mark Crusaders is kind of dumb because that would imply that those people are all little philly's that have no say in society. I think the members should have a large part in making clan decisions. But then again I'm a super liberal democrat. xD
I also agree that Discord could be for wars. And about the Cutie Mark Crusaders I agree but that's my only idea for Members, maybe someone else will help out.
[AC] Assassin
I suppose the higher up members can be in a rank called "Canterlot" and the lower ranked members could be "Ponyville" or something like that. Gives options since there also is Fillydelphia, etc.
I was thinking that just after I made my last post. I think that would be good to use.
[AC] Assassin
I kinda like the idea of
#4 Princess Twilight (?)

The rank names on the way the ponies in mlp are ranked.

But with this idea we lose our favorite pony ranks whats just awesome But then you cant see who is more important because you all have random places in the rank list... I dont know, I really dont know what you should do.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe we should do a poll on who wants it as ranks and who wants it to be people's favorite pony
[AC] Assassin
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Yes, but what kind of hierarchy would it be? Like this:

#4 Princess Twilight (?)
(Discord could be something related to wars and chaos but I'm not sure what # he would be.)

The rest would have to be a members rank because if it was a hierarchy for the mane 6, people would argue over who's the best pony.

Having more of a class system rather then just a pony. For example:

Canterlot Council (Co - Leaders)
Celestial Guard (Privledged Member)
Lunar Guard (Average Member)

The main most important ones imo, I think those fit rather perfectly.
Show some Love.