Toribash
Well deal was that if he came back he would be invited. For persistance and loyalty... So yeah, sending invite. Welcome to Ultimate (You didn't even have to apply really just come back and show loyalty)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Nick: Sombra
Age: 12 (im not immature people get confused with my age alot)
Belt: 10th dan
Forum Activity: i would say a 5
Ingame Activity: 9
Past Clans: drugged and electric
Bad History: 4 infractions
Why do you want to join: the leader's are not to aggressive like ian i met him hes quite the man and there are good players in here and a few freinds as well such as dikarika and jetfox
What can you offer to Ultimate?: i can offer lots of loyalty
Additional infoormation: i mostly make replays in free play
-----
sorry if i didn't mention i got a name change from brohoof01 to Sombra
Attached Files
Part to Bits.rpl (162.9 KB, 9 views)
Madness.rpl (121.5 KB, 5 views)
Quickdraw.rpl (131.8 KB, 7 views)
Never forget II.rpl (147.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Sombra; Sep 17, 2013 at 04:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Sombra Application

Thank you for your application. Unfortunately I can't say yes because I don't know you that much. Maybe we can play some games and chat a bit in MP so I can get to know you.

Also PM me the 4 infractions you got. Thanks.

Nationality: United States of Amarica.

Belt: Black Belt.

Preferred Mods: Judo(and Judo frac),Aikido(and Aikido big dojo),Wushu,Shambo,Taekwondo,Kaijudo and xspar.

Old Clans:Elf Tastic,Mavrick,and 3spooky.

forum activity 6

in game activity 9

Why do you want to join?: Because ever since I've played Toribash it's been the people in [u]f that I have looked up to. I want to be in a clan with people that are better than me so that I can learn and become a better player in this awesome game! I want to get to know the people in this clan, And hopefully, Become grate friends with them to. And so like once before, When I looked up to you, Others will look up to me. That is why I want to join Ultimate.

What kind of skills do you bring to Ultimate?: I bring skill's in Aikido,Judo and Wushu. But I think that being in this clan will help me master a lot mod mod's.

Other Qualities: I am a fun person to be around, And to get to know. Im a very loyal person and am at many times trying to help people in whatever way I can. Im usaly in a very happy mood. I show grate sportsmen ship and smile even in the face of defeate.
Thank you for takeing the time to raed my app. ~UMad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

App

We talked about this ingame. This app is c/p. So No.
Nick: kienleife
Belt: 1st Dan Black Belt
Forum Activity: ?
Ingame activity: ?
Past Clans: None
Bad History: None
Why do you want to join: Because you guys are awesome.
What can you offer Ultimate?: I can do good headkicks and backflips.