Toribash
Looks amazing, I love that broken window. Inside that building hmm, perhaps a table or something of the sort. If you made one of the windows on that skylight moveable, then add something like a table, barrel, or crates in there so you could climb up and jump out through the skylight. I believe I've exhausted my store of ideas, just finished my final exam.

Good Job, Trichard, as always.

Quick question, since I'm making a video, my first video for Toribash, any reason why Fraps is recording in low quality? Doesn't do that for anything else
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Nice, realy great, i too love the broken window TR. To bad i suck at parkour .
Lynx, the pic is great, but sorry what is Frsk?
[Hunters]
TR: I will be able to make the background more dark and all of the particle/space effects more illuminated easily, i'm just not sure what you mean about the semi-transparent with the digital grid, would you be able to provide a sort of example? Thanks for the feedback :]

Shrimp: I have a different name for my Steam account, Friskyy. There's also been a bit of a phase going around where people abbreviate their Steam names to 4 letters, so yeah ^^.
That mod looks great, TR. I'm surprised nobody made a broken window like that. Can't wait to make replays in that mod.
Oh and for the inside, make it look like a kitchen or something. With shelves and tables.
@Lynx : Im not sure where I could get an example , but think of it like this , if your wearing a futuristic space helmet or somthing and a digital screen pops up . Like ironman's helmet.

@jisse : I think I will go with the boxes and what not for the inside , I didnt realise how many objects would take up what and much needs to be added still lol . Im surprised too that no one has made a broken window.
Hi guys finally decided to pass on the art thread !

rich; that image looks amazing, for a mod its really epic, but 93 objects wow thats crazy O.O ur the master on making mods huh

Pitcher's image: I love GfX art that image is amazing keep the good work

Ok and also I'm here too, to post so some of you can see my new video I made started a long time ago but stopped, but then started again and uploaded it now haha

Here you got, hope you enjoy:

I had a few hours to spare yesterday so I discided to try my hands at creating a waterfall , theres a couple things that I need to do still like fix the top left boulder and add in twinkling stars with a few constelations . Thought I might share this with you guys . Dont mind the vibrant right side , thats just the sun hitting it .

I have always been the creative type , started out drawing landscapes during my school years along with trying out different art forms but I never cared for painting so I never learned the basics. I still have a long way to go.

All togeather I have been painting for about 8 months or so . I beleive everyone has there own style of creativity , you just have to find what art form is right for you. Since I started out drawing landscapes for a number of years , it gave me a better perspective on how things look and with this understanding you can branch out and create whatever your heart desires.

If you have always wanted to be able to paint , draw , sculpt , ect .. the take the time to study it , have respect for the art and the history . But most importantly , take advantage of your art classes if your still in school.

And thanks , im glad you guys like it . Maybe I will post a few of my drawings from back in the day.