Toribash
Belt: Brown but i have an alt called Nagato9757 and he is nearly 2nd dan
Timezone: WET (+0:00)
Preferable mod: Aikido, wushu and taekkyon
Reason for joining: I have been looking for a good clan for over 6 months, and I havn't found any. This clan, however, shows respect and if I get in, I will try my hardest at helping you.
Past clans: Tss, Darkrage, barmy,humans, pure.
Forum/IRC activity: pretty much 9/10
Referral/invitation: none
Infraction/ban history: 2 point infraction but that time has passed.
Skill sets (art, replays, video) Basic art and video creation
About yourself: I am striving to become a great sparrer and for that, I need to be respected. My real life name is Neji and I am asian. I am on a great rate so far and all the clans I have joined where just... Average if you get what I am saying. They are always either inactive at forums or game. No one knows what I can do for each clan but I am sure you know what I can do. Also, judging from my app, hopefully you can see I am good at grammar, turning 11 in 2 days.
Any other relevant information: My element is fire and I wish to be the Chimera (from Greek Mythology)
Last edited by TrendyKill; Mar 6, 2013 at 08:39 AM.
Trendykill, you'r application is pending. We will notify you shortly.

But, you are still in The Sai Shinobi.
And it is you'r old clan as you stated in the application. (TSS I think).
Have you told them that you are leaving?
Hey guys, it is me, Trendykill

I want re-apply but add a few things to my previous app

Belt: Brown but i have an alt called Nagato9757 and he is nearly 2nd dan
Timezone: WET (+0:00)
Preferable mod: Aikido, wushu and taekkyon
Reason for joining: I have been looking for a good clan for over 6 months, and I havn't found any. This clan, however, shows respect and if I get in, I will try my hardest at helping you.
Past clans: Tss, Darkrage, barmy,humans, pure and Rust
Forum/IRC activity: pretty much 9/10
Referral/invitation: none
Infraction/ban history: 2 point infraction but that time has passed. I requested a ban for trendykill but didn't realise that I did texture plagerism and illegal market bumping.
Skill sets (art, replays, video) Basic art and video creation
About yourself: I am striving to become a great sparrer and for that, I need to be respected. My real life name is Neji and I am asian. I am on a great rate so far and all the clans I have joined where just... Average if you get what I am saying. They are always either inactive at forums or game. No one knows what I can do for each clan but I am sure you know what I can do. Also, judging from my app, hopefully you can see I am good at grammar, I am 11
Any other relevant information: My element is fire and I wish to be a horse (from Greek Mythology)

Last edited by Nagato; Mar 21, 2013 at 08:53 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Hello, I am BrrrHaHa.
He writes asking for admission to the clan.
I have a 6th dan.
I most like to play Parkour and Spar.
There are other mods that I like. It is Teakkyno, aikido, aikidobigdojo,wushu,brushu,lenshu3ng and many others.
I'm 14 years old.
Come frome Poland.
I can English.
wants to get into this clan because I like the people in it, and I think that they know how to play Toribash.
I'll be active.
GMT=+1
Past clans:none
Skill sets:I can make vids and good replays.
and this is the end of this app.
Please read

Regards

BrrrHaHa
Attached Files
Brrr-Apelles.rpl (162.3 KB, 5 views)
Quick Tricks 3 v4.rpl (227.8 KB, 5 views)
selfspar.rpl (761.0 KB, 4 views)
ak1.rpl (40.9 KB, 5 views)
Brrr_Flow.rpl (235.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by pizzabash2; Apr 8, 2013 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Cleaning up and combining posts
Thank you for your application BrrrHaHa.
You just need to add few things in it, check the application format in the first post of this thread to see what you need to add.
Thanks.

Thank you.
Keep an eye on this thread, we will update your application status here. Be patient.
Last edited by pizzabash2; Apr 8, 2013 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Combining posts for cleaning up purposes
I already palyed with him in QuickAikido (long ago). It was a lot of fun, because he fights really nice and fair. I really like his style. And if my opinion matters in any way, I would really like him to be in our clan.
Element <3
YouTube!
BrrrHaHa, welcome to Element!

You have to choose the element (fire, water, air or earth) and animal.
Post them here and we will update the clan roster.