Toribash
Original Post
Minibash for Android - Testing
Hi,

We would like you guys to test our Android version of minibash.

Here is what you need to do:

1st step: Download minibash to your android machine: https://cache.toribash.com/android/Minibash.apk

2nd step: Fill in these test cases (if you are unsure, leave the fields blank) : http://www.sendspace.com/file/z2tiqd

Final step: Post your test in this thread in the following format

Machine name: The machine(s) you tested on, example Samsung Galaxy S 2
Android version: Your machine's android version here, example 2.0.0
Account name: The name of the account(s) you tested on, example androidtest0213
Test results: The results of the test in the xls sheet I gave you, uploaded to a server (box.net, sendspace.com etc) or attached here .

Please make sure to fill in the test cases because that is what matters the most for us.

We need to test on a lot of different machines and we lack the hardware to do so, so please help us out

P.S. The guy who hands in the most useful tests might get thanked with other than just a mere "thanks".
-----
Oh, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

*EDIT*

You'll need to tell your phone to allow "unknown sources" in order to install the game.

Go into Settings, then Application. Tick the Unknown Sources box.

~SF

*EDIT*

Please feel free to complain about low FPS or the like, we'd like to know how fast it runs on the different machines.
Last edited by SlipAnc; Feb 13, 2012 at 04:18 PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Machine name: Android tablet
Android version: Acer Android Iconia Tab A501
Account name: Butler153
Test results: It was good but a few bugs with decaps...
Sometimes the bots in tournaments would kick the air and my head would fly off...
Other than that, great
Last edited by Butler; Sep 8, 2012 at 09:01 PM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
I got it for my android.

Is there any, like, ways to contact the forum minibash profile with the phone one?

One week without answares.
M I N I V A N
Machine name: Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Android version: version 4
Account name: torismaser
Test results: Had a few bugs with not being able to decapitate the enemy after multiple strong hits to the head with both feet and hands and very rarely the body parts didn't react for a turn, other then that, runs pretty well as is fun and easy to play while in the crapper etc
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
I've download it! It's fun. But take many quota.
-----
Overall that was good.
Last edited by tauge; Sep 30, 2012 at 04:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Machine name: HTC Evo 4g
Android version: I think 2.0
Account name: shamshank
Test results: It did just fine. Sometimes it was very laggy, espcially when people had long limbs, etc. Some impacts were rather odd. Sometimes and extremely hard kick to the face would not cause a decap, but a weak punch would.
inq.
not working on my google nexus 7 (android 4+), after installing and running, it force closes waiting for an update
Last edited by epikus29; Jan 21, 2013 at 06:30 PM.
LG Optimus L3
Android 2.3.6
WereWhale
I'm enjoying it a lot, though I don't get why internet connection is required because I keep fighting the same opponents, which gets boring. Btw, the random tourneys are disappointing too. Good job though, looking forward to improvement. Oh, that file we're supposed to add as an attatchment seems to be gone.
It's pretty good game. I'm testing it out on mimmi (SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro).
Android: 2.3.7 (Cyanogen mod 7).
I have a few questions:
1. Is there any possibility to compare Android version with my TB account?
2. Why can't i put my TB nickname? I have to add at least one char, then my nick is valid. I'm using country code (PizduPL).
3. What challenges do? I can't see the proper way to check this out.
ToP Fighter!
Try to beat my MINIBASH CHALLENGE!