Toribash
Sorry to hear that. Would me linking the motivational speech from rocky be inappropriate, because I feel like it might genuinely help if you are feeling useless or lost.
Good morning sweet princess
I am removing as many distractions from my life as possible until exams. After that I will almost certainly have more time than I ever have to talk and do things with you guys. I understand that it is weak of me to need to take such an extreme solution, but I can't wait for myself to find the willpower to work properly anymore. I will be requesting a ban until I finish my last exam, hopefully I will have the willpower to not ask for it to be removed at any point until then.

Until we meet again.
-----
Anyone know where it's best to request to be banned?
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 30, 2016 at 09:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I am removing as many distractions from my life as possible until exams. After that I will almost certainly have more time than I ever have to talk and do things with you guys. I understand that it is weak of me to need to take such an extreme solution, but I can't wait for myself to find the willpower to work properly anymore. I will be requesting a ban until I finish my last exam, hopefully I will have the willpower to not ask for it to be removed at any point until then.

Until we meet again.
-----
Anyone know where it's best to request to be banned?

IRC #Support ask someone like phail or idk
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Bans can no longer be requested iirc.... might be better of shouting something racist...
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Bans can no longer be requested iirc.... might be better of shouting something racist...

If that's your way to get out of this game for a while, remember to do it in a public room (made by staff or globalled) and continue even when people ask you to stop.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Or just request to get your password changed to something random, then ask for an email later.
I was just about to do the password thing myself. I'll add a random string of letters onto the end of my existing password and give it to people I know, and when I want to come back I will go on IRC to ask for it. Since only I will have my original password it will make my account no less secure, but it will mean that I can ask anyone I know well for the rest of my password.
Hey guys, I know i'm new compared to all of you but some things have happened over the past couple of days to someone who is a second mother to me. Tomorrow she is going to get tested for cancer in her lower back area. Depending on how it goes depends on how active i will be for following week(s). I hope you all understand.
We found out that she won't be back for another 4 days; they said that the surgery went fine and if it is cancer it won't spread...which is nice I guess:/