Toribash
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
what the heck is a 'madman' exept armin? Oo

You said this so assasin thought it will be a good idea to tell us all those things.
Maybe you knew but others didnt.
BTW,realism is something all heard about it but dont haven any idea what it is.Assasin tried to explain it but its much more than what he said.
yeah and it was nice of him to explain it. but seriously. wo doesnt know what a decap is ;)

no offence, i think u got me wrong there (maybe because it sounded bit offending, but didnt want that, trust me)
Originally Posted by futurekid007 View Post
You said this so assasin thought it will be a good idea to tell us all those things.
Maybe you knew but others didnt.
BTW,realism is something all heard about it but dont haven any idea what it is.Assasin tried to explain it but its much more than what he said.

what realism sounds like to you ;p ? trying to get as smooth moves as possible n epic flow. movin like in real life

Heres a punch i put up quickly
Attached Files
Danzos - Punch.rpl (65.9 KB, 5 views)
Thats not all,Danzos.Realism isnt only that.Realism is trying to get moves as smooth as possible and epic flow but its not only movin like in real life.Realism is as well the way you perceive the moves,the fluidity and the idea of what the move means in the replay.Why does it make epic and all those things.Getting a move that looks like in real life means nothing if it isnt as fluid as it is in real life but its impossbile to get a perfect move like in real life in TB.Thats a basic theory about realism but its more than that.
well ummmm idc thses terms really mean nothing guys noone uses them exept for decap sooo like just 4get this hole thing k

(not to sound all mean just to b a voice of reason k :Ll )
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
ikr but really who talks about realism in game
-----
ill be back on forums in mabe 2hours (not till 7th period )
Last edited by takuzo; Jan 12, 2011 at 06:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Many noobs are playing in-game that dont even know how to make a simple decap and they dont know about forum so thats why the other pro guys wont talk about it when they play in mp.They will do it only when there are other pros with them.