Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by cloren View Post
please just stop!
its just a small problem!
it makes us childish(no offense)
its ok if others follow the grammar rule
just stop!

it's childish to debate over something which has basically been a major factor in the recruitment of many attempts to join pandora, of which there could've been good people?

wugh?!
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
The point is that Xen and I enforce grammar rules in recruitment, while Deprived and loje don't. 'Tis all not a big matter, it's evenly applied. So yeah, that's probably it, we're just not directly stating it.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
i dont understand that...
but...
other people is not good at grammars....
and some are good so why still fight??
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?
@cloren They fight becouse they have different beliefs and they want other people to understand their point.

... I think :s
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
because xenmas and ard believe that recruitment is heavily based on grammar - while loje and I don't

Don't go assuming when you don't know how we think.
Grammar is not a major factor for me in recruiting. If it was, then all of the new recruits would not have been accepted. Just because we post grammar as being one of our reasons for denying the person entry, does not mean it played a big part in it.
I deny people because they don't read the first post and fill out all of the application (including replays) or because I find their ingame skills and forum history to be deplorable.
Don't assume without facts Deprived.
Originally Posted by Xenmas View Post
Don't go assuming when you don't know how we think.
Grammar is not a major factor for me in recruiting. If it was, then all of the new recruits would not have been accepted. Just because we post grammar as being one of our reasons for denying the person entry, does not mean it played a big part in it.
I deny people because they don't read the first post and fill out all of the application (including replays) or because I find their ingame skills and forum history to be deplorable.
Don't assume without facts Deprived.

Lemme see... I have my sources;

Originally Posted by Xenmas
That, was a lie.

Also, I remember you using MY texture before, be thankful that I didn't report you.

Anyway, no. Grammar, not using the appropriate space, and bleh.

I like how we're getting applicants, but they just won't put any effort on them.

Sid came from MFR. The grammar is a let down though. So hurry up and post some replays or I'm thinking most people will vote no like Ard.

No. I've heard of you, you lost market access, you even created alts to access it. And you didn't have just a one day ban, it was a maximum of 3 months for losing market access. I think

Your grammar is a bit false, like the capitalization of the I, spacing before making a new sentence, etc.

And you have a bad infraction history, as well as ban history. I check the ban list daily you know.

In the past it has been a rather major reason for your judgements.

@ cloren, a debate is a fight of logic and not a fight of flames aimed at finding a logical conclusion
Last edited by Deprived_OLD; Aug 29, 2009 at 03:29 PM.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Ok you guys I want this over I will make a thread that will settle who is right here.
It has a poll so people can agree or disagree in this grammar debate.

So do you agree?? That I will make a thread??

Corrected some grammatical errors, you've been making too many tonight. ~Ard
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?