Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by TheBestAnimator View Post
I wanna join :|

:|

You can't until the activity check is over. It will be over in 4 days.
Sup guys, we have a new supervisor in BLEU. His name's ToriTroll. You can call him Noah.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Hello trollololololol. I mean, toritroll.

Nice to meet you. If you have any question about what supervisors have to do or any kind of question, pm me.
Hmmm...I think I will take you up on that offer in approximately -checks watch- as soon as I finish typing this introduction.

Hi everyone. I am the alleged ToriTroll, but I would appreciate it greatly if you could all just call me Noah. I hope on one day getting an official name change, but that will be pricey. So I am stuck with this name for a while.

Some things about me....I am 15 years old, and live in the state of Florida. GMT -4:00 of course. I am a huge nerd. Stick to xbox and pc though. None of that PS3 stuff for me :3 I love helping people in any way I can, so I realized how perfect a supervisor of Bleu would be.

I am a tad bit tired and really can't think of anything to say right now. So here is a pic of me. Enjoy it. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to getting to know everyone

Oh Hai

Last edited by Noah; Oct 29, 2011 at 06:28 AM. Reason: dat link
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I want to be part of your clan
Hi, I'm kpobot.
I can join your clan.I am a beginner in Toribash.
he was also looking for clan and found your CLAN
plz accept me I need a clan
This is the information of my tori

plz acept me.
Attached Files
bye bye arms.rpl (22.0 KB, 2 views)
Okaay Hey Guys Im YuMadBruh i am Planning to become Known in this community And eventually make it up there in the ranks for this clan Wish me Luck
Wassupp oh YuMadBruh? Imma Blow ur Mind --> Kaboom Bruh !. :o Look at those Brains,Dude
Hey guys, we have a new teacher named Elvis2. Let's all give a warm welcome to him.
RIP ∑
master of the universe