Toribash
A man or a girl,

Unknown till' the pants fall down,

Indeed traps are gay.

~A Haiku by a Heretic
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
So traps are gay?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Unsure @Raiken.

Traps are men who dress as women, but it isn't always guaranteed that said men dress as women due to their own sexual preferences (take Haku in Naruto for example). Some traps could very well dress as women simply because they want to, but could like women sexually idk idk.

People who like traps in a sexual way (knowing good and well the trap is the same gender as they are) IS certainly homosexual.

I mean. Dudes looking for a good dicking is gay af.
But I got a friend which is a girl and she is only interested in feminime penis. So from that, I also thought that traps are not gay.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Difference between a man dressed as a woman and a woman with male genitalia.

A male interested in a woman with a dick isn't gay.
A female interested in a woman with a dick . . . isn't gay? (It is lesbian technically).
A male interested in a male w/ or w/o a dick is gay.
A trap is a male.

Male + Trap = Homosexual Relationship.

. . .

WAIT.

The term "traps are gay" is a broad statement that says that men dressed as woman are gay, but TOO APPLY THAT 100% WOULD BE INACCURATE!!!

JUST BECAUSE A MALE DRESSES AS A WOMAN DOES NOT MEAN THAT SAID MALE HAS A SEXUAL PREFERENCE TOWARDS MEN!!! THOUGH A MALE DRESSED AS A FEMALE IS ASSUMED TO BE HOMOSEXUAL AND IN SOCIETIES EYES IS THEREFORE HOMOSEXUAL DOES NOT MEAN THAT SAID INDIVIDUAL IS, IN FACT, HOMOSEXUAL!

THIS MAKES THE STATEMENT "TRAPS ARE GAY" TO BE FALSE SIMPLY BASED ON THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 100% IN RELATION TO THE WAY PEOPLE DRESS IN COMPARISON TO THE GENDER THEY AFFILIATE WITH!

THIS MEANS . . .

THIS MEANS . . .

Traps are not gay. I was wrong. Traps are not gay because the statement "traps are gay" is incorrect. While the term "traps are gay" is broad and applies with a 100% mindset, the term "traps are not gay" is a more open statement open to exceptions. But wait. Is it? I am getting confused here. No. The statement "traps are not gay" is also untrue just as "traps are gay" is. No. There is no exception in that statement. Both are written simply as is.

Traps are not gay. But there are gay traps.

Traps are gay. But there are non - homosexual traps (I assume).

The term trap is specifically to describe men who look like girls and has nothing to do with sexual preference.

. . .

hmm. But the meaning of "traps are not gay" is more directed towards those who like traps (not people who are actually traps), and to that I would say

If you like traps, and you are a male, you are homosexual. You are a male who is sexually aroused by another male knowing that male is a male which makes you homosexual. Even if you are only attracted to the feminine suave of the trap, you are homosexual because you know it is a male. Sucking a mans dick is homosexual. Anal sex with a male is homosexual. Giving another man a hand job is homosexual. Any sexual relations with a male whilst being a male is homosexual.

"Traps are not gay" isn't even what you folks are talking about. The real question is "Does being sexually attracted to men who look like women make me gay?"
The answer is yes. You are gay.
Last edited by Yuma; Nov 9, 2017 at 05:10 PM.
Originally Posted by Yuma View Post

somegarbo

all in favor of making a brand new BLASPHEMER rank say I
@shit

determining sexuality of preferences based on mathematical formulas is [insert your username here].

anyway, the question of whether or not traps are gay isn't even the point. Saying traps are gay is as false as saying traps are not gay.

The real question is whether or not a male liking traps is gay.

. . .

Considering traps are men, a male+male sexual relationship is homosexual.