Toribash
Originally Posted by darknis View Post
I don't have them anymore i got a new computer and lost all my old replays D:

:l....................FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
oh yeah sonny, can you post my pose or send it to me so i can see what it looks like since you edited it? If that is possible...
Originally Posted by omega90 View Post
oh yeah sonny, can you post my pose or send it to me so i can see what it looks like since you edited it? If that is possible...

Dont worry its good, and im already has put you pose in vid.
Ill post it later cause im on 2nd laptop ( i can make vid only on first laptop, that brother dont give me )
Free Style Sparrer
Name:Trestet
Date of birth:22.08.1995
GMT:+3
Primary language:English
Secondary language:Bulgaria
Belt:4 Dan Black Belt
Alternate accounts:No
Preffered mods:XSpar.tbm and AikidoBigDojo.tbm
Previous clans:Shield
EMAIL:adataci@abv.bg
Why you want to join:I Want to join because i really love sparring and all guys from this clan are aweseome and sparring and also i see they are friendly too
Are u applying for the spar/parkour unit or the combat unit: Both but mainly for sparring
-----
Hello guys i am new in this clan and i will be happy to spar or just play with everyone of you
Attached Files
Trestet 10.rpl (636.2 KB, 7 views)
Trestet 14.rpl (834.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Trestet; Aug 20, 2013 at 12:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Hey, id like to join.
My real name is Thomas
I live in Atlanta GA
Email: tommyx2@rocketmail.com
Right now, I am a green belt. I have a few alts. 2 dan (got hacked)thekid1, Black belt Kazajinao, Brown Belt DawnLotus(Got hacked).

I will try for spar/parkour league. But I can do mods too. Ill try to put replays up under this. Also, If you accept me, I wont let you down.
Attached Files
-DropTheBass-.rpl (265.7 KB, 7 views)
-SpinningBass-(Short).rpl (187.6 KB, 6 views)
-BassDrum-.rpl (361.9 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by BassShot View Post
Hey, id like to join.
My real name is Thomas
I live in Atlanta GA
Email: tommyx2@rocketmail.com
Right now, I am a green belt. I have a few alts. 2 dan (got hacked)thekid1, Black belt Kazajinao, Brown Belt DawnLotus(Got hacked).

I will try for spar/parkour league. But I can do mods too. Ill try to put replays up under this. Also, If you accept me, I wont let you down.

Recruitment is closed for a moment, you have time to improve
-----
There is your pose ,Omega.
Attached Files
Pose Omega90.rpl (5.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by SonnyMSF; Aug 20, 2013 at 05:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Free Style Sparrer
Hello guys just wanted to ask you if you have skype so we can communicate better i mean chat or talk
-----
I dont want to steal from you and i know you still dont know me very well but i was hacked so if you could help me with some texture you dont need i will be very happy and promise when i get the money will get them back (one texture you give me = 2000 TC back)
-----
Hello This is my first try on the new mod on Jisse

Here Is A Replay

Also if you want can i participate in the clan video ?
If i can then use the pose from the end of this replay also i can send you more videos for the clan video if i am able to be in
Attached Files
Trestet 100.rpl (417.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Trestet; Aug 20, 2013 at 10:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

the pose
Sonny i liked your pose. But i came up with a new pose. It might be too late to use in the vid.. but if you can let me know

my pose.rpl
-----
Here are two spars that i did recently. They were both good in my opinion. One spar i edited which is the spar with eazybreezy. I dont know if there is something wrong with me and editing but when i edit a replay, uke shows up instead of my tori or the other player.

fun and wierd spar.rpl
good spar with eazybreezy again.rpl
Last edited by omega90; Aug 21, 2013 at 02:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump