Toribash
Post your best free-form application, including your GMT, discord info, why you want to join, and any other info you think would be useful.

hey im pink and i feel very unloved, please accept me into this gem of a family so i can become happy again, i quit about a year ago and decided to come back to toribash, the community was my favorite part of the game i main abd due to my lack of originality but my regular life can get quite fun! i work, sleep, drink, piss and! eat. i have a brother a sister a dad and a mom their all cool dudes oh i almost forogt i have a girlfriend too amen ( i promise to be good boi and not hurt feelings of others ) i give you my blood oath on some mafia stuff <3
GMT -03:00
<3 Discord : pink#1009
Last edited by Alena; Sep 10, 2021 at 06:52 PM.
Pink Today at 3:11 PM
i am hhung over so ima go put liquids in me.
Originally Posted by Pink View Post
Post your best free-form application, including your GMT, discord info, why you want to join, and any other info you think would be useful.

hey im pink and i feel very unloved, please accept me into this gem of a family so i can become happy again. amen
discord pink#1009
<3

Mans lonely get this guy sum booze boiis.
He certified chill dud
The dangerous I am, the more higher I play. wait...
Originally Posted by Donut View Post

Henlo possibe future binge buddies, my IRL name is Jai, it rhymes with Die which is what I think about a lot while I dirnk but dont let that distract you from the fact that I can drink more liquor than a man who caught his wife cheating wit another lady, I live in Australia, our legal drinking age is like russia at 12 we have experienced everything, I like Wild Boars because they gimme hairs on my scrotum, I have two sisters and a mini me brother, I like tattoos, my ingame name is a representation of how much I drink before 9am in the morning, my main plays are ABD and lenshu because cuz' anyways, ily thanks for reading hope to talk soon xo

edit: 21 years young, just joined back after taking a long hibernation nap from a night out 2 years ago
GMT: 09+
Discord: Rated#3392
Last edited by Team; Sep 15, 2021 at 09:14 AM.
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Yahallo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Litre View Post
Henlo possibe future binge buddies, my IRL name is Jai, it rhymes with Die which is what I think about a lot while I dirnk but dont let that distract you from the fact that I can drink more liquor than a man who caught his wife cheating wit another lady, I live in Australia, our legal drinking age is like russia at 12 we have experienced everything, I like Wild Boars because they gimme hairs on my scrotum, I have two sisters and a mini me brother, I like tattoos, my ingame name is a representation of how much I drink before 9am in the morning, my main plays are ABD and lenshu because cuz' anyways, ily thanks for reading hope to talk soon xo

edit: 21 years young, just joined back after taking a long hibernation nap from a night out 2 years ago

Accepted as Trial. Welcome aboard and make sure to join our discord!

Ex [l] Co-Leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello comrades, my name is Vadim, I'm 17 y.o, I selled my wife for internet connection, I'm from Kazakhstan (gmt +6) and its'a very nice. I occasionally don't drink cuz I'm a pussy, but anyways I'm applying because Kamy is threatening me to join or either he will cut half my penis off. I created my first account in toribash 10 years ago and since then I think i've quit and comeback like 6 times. I'm OK at toribashing, but I like drawing toribash textures more. I dont really have much friends cuz I'm a weirdo (russian), but I hope I can get into liquor and become a part of a family, which I also don't have.
My discord: balkozavr#3852
btw order shit from me c'mon man i need em usds
|I'm the Russia.|
Originally Posted by Alena View Post

hey im pink and i feel very unloved, please accept me into this gem of a family so i can become happy again, i quit about a year ago and decided to come back to toribash, the community was my favorite part of the game i main abd due to my lack of originality but my regular life can get quite fun! i work, sleep, drink, piss and! eat. i have a brother a sister a dad and a mom their all cool dudes oh i almost forogt i have a girlfriend too amen ( i promise to be good boi and not hurt feelings of others ) i give you my blood oath on some mafia stuff <3
<3 Discord : pink#1009

Originally Posted by Litre View Post

Originally Posted by Luck View Post
Hello comrades, my name is Vadim, I'm 17 y.o, I selled my wife for internet connection, I'm from Kazakhstan (gmt +6) and its'a very nice. I occasionally don't drink cuz I'm a pussy, but anyways I'm applying because Kamy is threatening me to join or either he will cut half my penis off. I created my first account in toribash 10 years ago and since then I think i've quit and comeback like 6 times. I'm OK at toribashing, but I like drawing toribash textures more. I dont really have much friends cuz I'm a weirdo (russian), but I hope I can get into liquor and become a part of a family, which I also don't have.
My discord: balkozavr#3852
btw order shit from me c'mon man i need em usds

Grab a table by the door entrance. You three are invited. Currently the Barista is on hiatus, due to alcohol poisoning. Kamy or Catana can take your orders.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Grab a table by the door entrance. You three are invited. Currently the Barista is on hiatus, due to alcohol poisoning. Kamy or Catana can take your orders.

warmest of all welcomes, cheers bro, I'll drink to that, n Kamy only serves me cocktails and I'm not sure whot to think about it
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

hello again friends i'm back, i joined this clan when i was called sucy. i forget why i left exactly but i've come back to join again, my discord is nuosna#9131
my gmt is -6.
i want to join again so i can have fun with friends and increase my activity. i miss you lot, least the ones i remember lmao