Ranking
Great seeing you put an app in buddy! Ill have my members discuss!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
App
First of, this is some nice questions!

- How would you like to be addressed?? (Name, Nickname)
You can call me Rannane or Lucie it's like you want, my real name is Rayane

- Why is it that you want to join Envy??

I want to join because I talked to some members and I liked the vibes and I heard that there are some good sparrer in here ?

- How old are you??

I'm currently 23

- What are some of your pet peeves??

I have 3 Cats and one dog

Real answer here, I hate when ppl quit parkour or spar, makes me so mad, and I never play with the person again, other than that it's hard to annoy me I'm pretty chill

- Do you consider yourself a Chad??

Every single person who still plays this game is obviously a fcking CHAD

- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB??

I started when it came out on the Wii, I was a smoll kid, then joined on PC in 2011 on my original account Rannane

- How often are you able to play TB??

Every time, I'm always down to play some tb but I like to parkour and spar, and you can't really go into tb and do that instantly so most of the time I just wait for a good player then leave

- What's your favorite genre of music?

I like everything, from rap to synthwave to pop but I'm inlove with metal since ever

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord??

Not as often as I'd like

- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use??

DEXTER, no doubts

- Do you microwave your fries??

I'm beggining to wonder why I want to join this clan in particular

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich??

Never really tought about it... but now that I did, no, a Hotdog is a Hotdog.... but also a sandwich in a way... Meh

- What's your recent history of Clans?!

I went into a lot of clan I could throw some names but the one that I want to mention is [ORIGIN] because of all the memories that I have in this clan, went to [Nitro] aswell and a few other like [Fr_Death] or [Legend] idk if it was Legendary or Legend

- What are your hobbies??

I like to listen to some good old music, and play games, I play alot of different things, but not New World so don't ask me xD

- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy??

Honnestly I jus want to vibes of TB back, playing with some friends, doing some tourneys and wars (also bets money is good) and that's it, Just want to achieve FUN

- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB?

Have the best replay in parkour, most of my replays are just me doing it and waiting for the other to crawl his way to the end.. kinda boring if you ask me, a teamwork parkour is what I want, and also as mentionned earlyer, FUN

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!

Told you everything there is to know I think, I'll just make a quick recap ;

I'm Rayane, 23 years old I like Toribash, I live in france and I'd like to join your clan s'ils vous plaît
Last edited by -Lucie-; Oct 23, 2021 at 08:22 PM.
Great app, members are discussing!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
- How would you like to be addressed?? (Name, Nickname) Mar, Demarcus, Trio wtv works

- Why is it that you want to join Envy?? I have quite the few friends that are in this clan and I aspire to spend my time with them in a friendly and competitive environment

- How old are you?? 19

- What are some of your pet peeves?? boxshu and chewing food on the mic

- Do you consider yourself a Chad?? no ;)

- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB?? Since 2014

- How often are you able to play TB?? 7-8 hours a day easily

- What's your favorite genre of music? Trap, Rap, Hiphop, EDM and house music.

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord?? Usually MoonBoiling does it with me.

- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use?? Disney+ but... Probably On my block or All American

- Do you microwave your fries?? nah airfryer baby. best investment I ever made.

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich?? No. Its a hotdog. The american tradition of your father and uncle getting drunk and fighting.

- What's your recent history of Clans?! AS a few months ago (5) on and off sadly.

- What are your hobbies?? Toribash, Baseball irl (Going to college to see if i can get a scholarship for it. Im also in the military.

- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy?? Clan wars possibly? Bring some inactive people back and make toribash much more fun.

- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB? ES possibly, moderator of some sort. Start hosting events and bet servers when possible.

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself! Im a 19 year old from Maryland that is pretty easy to talk to and have quite the few old buddies on toribash. My biggest quality traits are me being a pretty respectable person and easy to joke with and communicate with. Also im certified in the military for therapy and helping people overcome issues irl like financial issues or mental health. If you need me please feel free to pm me for my info and I can talk to you if you ever need something
I ruined Moops Sig.
From the interactions we've had, Me, PERSONALLY has never had issues with you... but I have ran into issues with you having altercations with others. For now, I say no. Possibly apply later!
Last edited by Rythm; Oct 19, 2021 at 04:36 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Envy Application
- How would you like to be addressed?? (Name, Nickname)
you can just call Ray
My current clan stopped being active and I think playing this game with active clan members makes it more fun
- How old are you??
Unnecessary toxicity or pissing people off for no reason, I don't really mind if people try to come at me but I hate to see others do it
Nah, but anyone who thinks slice of life anime are better than shonen anime are ;)
on and off for 6 years
Anytime really, don't have much going on other than work rn.
At this point idk, my playlist is a mix between rap, anime music, jazz, and death metal
Only when im desperate for attention
Idk, but i just finished parasyte the maxim and that was pretty good
No thats psychotic
No, because that would also mean a taco is a sandwich
The last 2 clans I was in were Mafia and Spark
Mostly reading manga or playing osu
I wanna win some clan wars and want to meet more members of the tb community
I want to learn more actual moves, since ive pretty much taught myself how to play this game and most of my fighting is just me reacting to whatever the opponent does.
- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!My names Ray and I'm from Michigan. I wish i could say i lived in the more interesting parts of the state like Detroit, but i actually live in one of the boring cities on the west side. Most of the time i like to just play games and just be in a vc on discord. Tbh im usually pretty introverted though, so i'll probably play quite a bit with u guys but not talk a lot during it
Hi all,

I'm Soda, some of you may know of me. I'd like to join Envy because I have some friends in the clan already and I've been slowly getting back into Toribash lately so I figured I would apply to an existing clan that I haven't joined before to find even more friendos, I mean I could say I wanna join cause you're all the coolest and because Envy #1 but that totally isn't the reason... I'm 23 years old and I don't really have an pet peeves, people arguing over meaningless things I guess. One time my mom and my sister had a full blown argument over how big to cut cubes of cheese. I wouldn't consider myself a Chad but honestly I don't even know how to dress myself so you would have to ask people who know me well.

I've played TB for over a decade now with a few breaks here and there. I am usually available to play everyday at some point but there may be times I can't play. My favourite genre of music is hard to say, I like almost every type of music and my favourite generally depends on the situation or my mood etc. Rock and Metal are easy picks though.

I don't moan into the mic on Discord usually, but I can if you want me to... UwU

Favourite show is currently going to have to be The Queen's Gambit on Netflix purely because of the traction that the chess community has received from it.

Microwaving fries is like blending chicken into a smoothie, you just don't do that.

A hotdog can be considered a sandwich depending on how deep you take the constitution of a particular food group, a sandwich is some form of bread with the filling inside, usually consisting of meat vegetables and some type of condiment. A hotdog has all of this things in it. Therefore, I would have to say yes, it is a part of the sandwich family.

I haven't been in any clans particularly recently but my most recent clan was (Boxshu), which sort of... Died.

My hobbies and interests include going bewm, BEWM, and BOOM!(So minecraft sometimes), gaming of the master race variety, sleeping, eating takeout and drinking soda. Listening to music while going to sleep, watching movies, watching movies while falling asleep, watching anything while falling asleep.. A lot of sleep related activities basically.

It seems like Envy has already achieved so much and I'm not really sure what I would want to see become of it, all I know is I'd be more than happy to come along for the ride with you all :3

I'm not looking to make any major achievements in TB anymore, maybe improve on my replay making/ parkour skillz? It's been a long time I'm like an old man telling war stories in the TB community these days.

I' was born in England UK and live there still, I had the place with a passion and would only really consider myself British by geographical location (I don't even have a British accent anymore). I'm a walking meme so everything becomes a joke to me which can be hard to deal with sometimes but I'm sure that won't be an issue at all... Hahaha, and it was going so well, probably... I don't really like talking about myself when I actually have to think of things to say without given a prompt so feel free to ask me anything and I'll give you the most brutally honest answer you never thought was possible, everytime.

Thanks all, this feels like I've rambled on a little bit so if you read it all then good for you, why don't you write a blog about it or post on twitter or something.

Are you still reading...? Don't you have like... Voting and discussions to do or something jeez...
If you're reading this, you just failed...
Awesome app, Ill have my members take a look!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Re Application :)
- How would you like to be addressed?? Accelerator

Well lets see i applied once and well i got impatient and i cancelled
But i was thinking about i really like this clan people and i like how they play and yes i think i can learn and become better playing with You guys . Rythm-Senpai 😍 forgive me ;)
- How old are you??
I HATE ......EHM .......I FORGOT XD
No Definetively not....
Around 8 months.
i play often from 6:30pm to 9pm .but hehe i don't have mucho school so hehe just dm me and i'll play ;)
Future bass
SENPAIIIIIIIS ahhhh ahhhhhh hentaiiiiiiii.........O_O my god.
Got Talent ^•^
Well if My Air Fryer don't die i ll never do it XD
No Hotdogs Are Hotdogs
Numinous (just a week) Voodoo(inactive clan) July(6 days XD)
Drawing,skate ,watch Anime and play videogames.
Help a member become a legend
Become a Legend
- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!
Well My name is Anthony(i like better Antonio XD) i'm 16 years old, Genre :Male. Birth date 20/7/2005.i'm From Cuba
Ill give this app some time, knowing what had happened before.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!