Ranking
For people who listen to indie,alt indie...Give a listen to the national's "boxer" album,great album musically and lyrics wise.Their style might be a bit weird to get used to,but in the end it re compensates hugely...at least for me.

Also,anyone sick of those songs that go like "i just had sex,yeah i just had sexx",and shit like that.What a bore!Mainstream hip-hop is getting ridiculous with it's lyrics,they just ran out of ideas.And,music wise yeah you got 1-2 nice fresh beats,but they get rapidly repetitive.I mean if those songs are put for fun,you know kinda dance parties,at least get it musically right.I'd prefer house,dance music without any lyrics at all honestly.

/rage
umm will D: that song by the lonely island (well every song from this guys) are a complete troll. they just want to show how the music got dumb latley xD and they are making fun of it etc.
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
umm will D: that song by the lonely island (well every song from this guys) are a complete troll. they just want to show how the music got dumb latley xD and they are making fun of it etc.

Ah ok,it's still a stupid way to do it...why not produce better quality instead of making fun of current music,and making good amount of money?I'm not only referring to this song though ;p.
I wouldn't call hip-hop or rap music. It's nothing but electronicaly made sounds and constant meaningless talking. Everyone's taste in music is different though. However the lonely island is the only group within that range that interests me. They're funny. The first song I ever heard from the lonely island is jizzed in my pants.

Willie, I recall you liek japanese music :3 My favorite song in japanese. Also the 6th opening song in my favorite anime too.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
:O i kinda dislike japanese rock/what ever that is D:

also will i dislike pop or w/e this justin bieber and all those cunts do ,tho lonley island is a funny group off pple and i like to laugh so.... :3

also this :3

Imaparrot~!