Toribash
Is it possible to make a Script that counts how many dismemberments occur in a match if possible could someone help me out if creating such Script?
There's a function called get_joint_dismember. You'll find an example file in the data/script/sdk folder. You can loop over the valid joint indices (0 - 19) for a given player to see how many dismemberments have occured.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
how would you use like in a script and how do I loop?

and also I would love it if someone made a list of what stuff does and how to use them and an example.
Originally Posted by LRG View Post
how would you use like in a script and how do I loop?

and also I would love it if someone made a list of what stuff does and how to use them and an example.

That's what the sdk folder does. Open the files up in Notepad++ and read through what it says.

And hooks "loop" things.
[CBK]
well I opened the get_joint_dismember and I didn't understand it? and loop as in add_hook("new_game", blah blahb blah stuff ftuff stuff
Hooks don't loop things. Hook tie callbacks to events.
Looping control structures loop things.
In this case, you want the numeric for loop:
http://www.lua.org/pil/4.3.4.html

Answering your question on how to write your script would involve writing your script for you, which I'm not in the business of doing. It seems like you don't understand basic Lua syntax, and you're not going to learn that on the forums.

If you're interested, you can get reading:
http://www.lua.org/pil/index.html
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
I started reading it but I got confused could you point sections that will help the most about looping and stuff like that.
Hello, I decided to use the movie .lua script, and it all worked fine, it said it was creating it in the ToriBash directory. But when I look in my ToriBash folder, it isn't there, where is it? Any help would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
should be in Toribash-3.65\screenshots

Thanks found it. Although it has saved it as hundreds of GIMP documents...