Toribash
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
D3m0nz, thank you for the jumping advice. It was the most helpful advice I've ever gotten, and it was only one sentence.

Tell us? Please!
Hello people , I think i'm the new member.
So hello to all.
I'm not really sure if i'm accepted , but I know I need a lot of improvement , so if someone wanna help me , go ahead
You are added on the member list by Tama, so I think you are.
Congratulations and welcome to the RSO org.
I hope you enjoy your stay.
M I N I V A N
I hate when parents try to control their child's dating to an excessive degree.
I've been with a girl for over six months and now her parents aren't letting her see me.. Because they say they don't want her to restrict me in life. They also think she's too mean to me and shit.

EXCUSE ME, but isn't it my choice whether or not she's too mean and whether or not I want to stay with her?

What do you guys think?
Well, I would agree to u Alas, It should be your choice whether to have her or not, and to stay with her or not. Parents are just overprotective, can't blame them. Plus, there is another reason why parents are keeping teen couples away from each other is because they don't trust the person her/his daughter/son is with. But though, u should explain to her parents why you love her. Telling that might give u a possibility to be with your girl.
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
They say that they are concerned with you but actually they just don't want you for their daughter.
-----
And the girl is mean to you? is she really mean to you?
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Jun 5, 2012 at 09:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
That whole "don't want me for her daughter" spiel would make sense if we had been together for a month. We've been together for over half a year, her mom loves me, and her dad.. Well, he hates everyone. He's actually a total ass who tells his daughter that she's worthless on a regular basis.
You can tell them "I can take care of my self jeez" Or something like that. There must be a reason why they won't let you see her because the other reason is complete bullshit. And that dad of hers is full of bullshit too. Who does that? Bringing down her daughter like a retard. >.>
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2