Toribash
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
what happened?

Bitches can't handle my moves is what happened.

My moves, my sick moves,
Almost good as my lyrics,
moves moves, moves moves, moves.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Hello my name is Saeed also known as 16bars and Doggy. I'm 15 years old, I come from London, England. I'm a 3rd dan that has been playing Toribash for 4 years. I would like to say I'm decent in-game but you guys can decide that when you either come against me or see me play in mods like ABD, RK-MMA or any of your choice. I'm okay at being active in game but I'm mostly active on the forums because I'm a marketer and I need to get good deals before anyone else does. Me being a marketer can help the clan because I can donate TC or Items to the clan back to help host events. I can also help in clan wars and recruiting and if anyone wants to teach me how to host a betting server I could do that.

The mods that I like to play are: Aikido, AikidoBigDojo, GreyKido, and RK-MMA. At the moment I'm trying to practice TK, Wushu and trying to learn how to spar, trick and parkour.

I have been in lots of clans for 4 years I was in TDA (Leader), iCoF (Member), Caution (member), Axis (Leader), Aurora (Member) and Fusion (Member). Most of these clans were disbanded but the others I left because they really didn't help me in anyway and it was not fun so I just left. The reason why I'm applying for this clan is because it has a little bit of people so that means it will not be hard getting to know everyone which was a problem in some of my previous clans. I have high hopes for this clan and I think I can help it become better.

When ever people talk rubbish I normally say rude stuff back which is why I have 2 warnings from 2 admins which is good since I've been playing for 4 years. I've had no infractions so far for 4 years which is great.

Now on to me. I play games other than Toribash like: Talesrunner, Dota 2, League of Legends (EU WEST), GMod, Terraria and Minecraft. If I'm not on Toribash I'm either on these games or asleep. When ever people talk rubbish I normally say rude stuff back which is why I have 2 warnings from 2 admins which is good since I've been playing for 4 years. I would like to say I'm funny but my friends say I'm not because my puns and jokes are "horrible" as they say but I still put a smile on their faces and make them laugh which makes me happy. I do rage but I don't rage a lot most of the time I laugh and have fun.

Moop is a cool lad that comes from Bristol,
Because he thinks he is a gangster he bought a knife and a pistol.
He took the weapons and killed someone to get some crystal.
Turns out the guy the killed was called 16bars.
16bars comes out of nowhere and says “it was close but no cigar”
Moop Poem(WIP)

Smallbowl is a top notch geeza that comes from Cheshire.
His rival Moop, was mad because Smallbowl was fresher.
When Moop saw smallbowl he had a high blood pressure,
Then died because Smallbowl was too cool for him.
Later on that week smallbowl decided to go to the gym.
1 hour after him and his girl friend went for a quick trim.
Smallbowl Poem(WIP)
Dance coming soon
Last edited by 16bars; Apr 20, 2015 at 07:53 PM.
o/ Hi I havent seen you much around so its neutral from me for the moment.

If you can make moops dancing video into a toribash recreation tho youre in

*waits for other comments*

EDIT: We got an actual app.... HYPE \o/
Last edited by SmallBowl; Apr 20, 2015 at 07:20 PM.
Oh Saeed, I'm an infractions collector. I have like 5 so far. It's ok administrators can warn you as much as they want. May they rest in hell when they die.
:> Hello admins. I love you.

I love RK-MMA and Aikido of all types too. And I've tried marketing for like 4 years or more and made some great deals but I haven't been marketing since 2012 I think. I wasn't the best marketer at all BTW but I still enjoyed it.
Poem is cringey as fuck

Dance hype tho

Please do the dance please we'll love you forever
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Cant a liaxigga get some love too?

Include my name in that dance somehow, and my semen is yours.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn