Toribash
used to play him a lot, not much lately

what you wanna know

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I was just wondering because I haven't heard many people that play him here. I'm currently mastery level VI with him right now, and hopefully get him to 10 by the end of winter break.
-----

Boom

Last edited by Toxic; Dec 21, 2014 at 05:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post

Closest game I have ever had

Arena or Conquest?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I've had a couple Arena matches where we win by 1 point.. Shit gets intense once one team reaches 100 points.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Been playing for three weeks.. Am lvl 15.

Also, just unlocked Bastet.. She's pretty good.
Went 19 - 5 my first match as her.
Yea she's a good god if you know how to play her and build properly. I'm working now to get 16 gods mastered to try out league play. I finally got my Zeus to mastery level 9 and I'll get him to 10 over time.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER