Endurance Onslaught 6.0
/invade (sorry if invade isnt allowed here)

Hanz0 i think that you should bring it up a little higher and put on the shoulders and biceps. On the sleeves that is. And you can start the legs if you want. Or maybe put a toribash symbol near the bottom.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the proportions of the torso to better utilize the space available. I can't stretch it any further horizontally, but as you can see there's all sorts of vertical space.

why cant you stretch it anymore? the arm seems are still quite far off from the design?
is it a specific thing with the printer? or a cost issue or what?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The site that I'm running my shop on (Spreadshirt, similar business model to Cafepress) simply won't allow any more horizontal stretching.

Also, I don't believe I'm allowed to get pixel designs on the arms of the shirts.

I'm considering adding the groin block, though what that would become on the back is unsure. >.>

ALSO: Added a new non-Toribash related design on the shop.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
then find some other shop options then. Id buy that torso shirt if the torso fit properly.

i think a series of torso themed shirts would be awesome. different shading styles and maybe different force colours(limited options ofc) etc.
will fiddle around with the idea

there has to be somewhere/something that will allow you to enlarge it.
how does it work? do you upload a design to the site and it applies it to the shirt preview for you? or do you put the design on the shirt in PS or something?
nice, see you added some depth to the yellow bit in the front?

also
seeing as i wasnt doing anything with that head, i mixxed that last one i worked on with my existing one.
I got scars =D
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
then find some other shop options then. Id buy that torso shirt if the torso fit properly.

i think a series of torso themed shirts would be awesome. different shading styles and maybe different force colours(limited options ofc) etc.
will fiddle around with the idea

there has to be somewhere/something that will allow you to enlarge it.
how does it work? do you upload a design to the site and it applies it to the shirt preview for you? or do you put the design on the shirt in PS or something?

I've looked about a bit, Spreadshirt seems to be the most reasonable in terms of number of designs/products allowed, etc.

How it works is that you upload the design and then position/scale it on the shirt in their Shirt Designer. There's a bounding box on that, which prevents me from making it any larger than it currently is.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
why dont you find just a normal shop site, and put the designs on the shirts in photoshop? or does the site offer printing of the shirts aswell?
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
why dont you find just a normal shop site, and put the designs on the shirts in photoshop? or does the site offer printing of the shirts aswell?

Aye, they handle all the printing, shipping, etc.
Works better for me because I'm running it pretty casually.

B&B&B&
mmm, so its the overall package then, that would be simpler, then i think save the torso idea for when you get something more suited for it, dont ruin a brilliant idea by getting the sizes wrong =/
if the shop ever gets established enough that nabi takes a little more direct role in it, in the sense that they make their own merchandise shop, then it will be win.

i think for TB related stuff, keep it to smaller interesting designs.