this is some of my work

i work in a shop with one of your members ccliu
and i have made those heads
our shop is
Click here to view our shop
Originally Posted by D0R View Post
Dear Texture Mob, dear avwave
I offer you my artist skills.

Well, i dont make textures or heads or customize trails or stuff like this, but i think i could help you by giving creative support.

Like for example you have 5 requests in your head shop, you have to customize all the heads AND think of a cool design. Often thinking about the best design for the requested head is nearly as difficult as making the texture then.

Just PM me some request-posts and i will make a drawing of the requested heads ( dont worry i can draw very well ), PM it back to you and you can use it to make the head.

What do you say??
Sincerely yours,
D0R

A late welcome to the mob D0R, and I need your creative input on something. PM is on the way.

Also, welcome to all the new members. Rave, I don't believe that they are currently giving servers to organizations but it wouldn't hurt to try, I suppose . Considering the nature of our organization, I expect we'd all be specced in the server anyways, doing artz xD.

Still thinking about benefits of the mob... hmm...

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
i've got ravenger pitch as the best thing to come since the inception of the mob... if it ever happens

An in game speakeasy, the TTM server =P

and of course we'll be specced

New additions: welcome (trog)D0R, hockeykox1 and ccliu, hencefore be known as the Marketinni Brothers and Bendova (I look at your avatar and think Irish mob)
ahem... It seems that i cant see some of the avatars i've posted on the top of the thread. (nachouru, GenX, joonveen, etc)

Anybody else have this problem? If not, I can just scratch it up to my increasingly annoying ISP.
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
and Bendova (I look at your avatar and think Irish mob)

bendover or bendova?
i believe thou hast bin struck by typosis, a disease which causes one to fail at typig and create typos of a most drastic nature =P
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-