Toribash
Originally Posted by MARDOBOY View Post
Before you read this I am sorry for the name of the second uploaded replay. I am African american and a bit.... ghetto. If I could rename, I would. LOL

Hello my name is Mardoboy and I am applying to be in [Obey]

I feel as I should join your clan because I have just starting playing tb again. Thus meaning I am going to start being active again, In-game and on the forums. I recently quit toribash for a while. I’m a 7th Dan Black Belt currently, but I plan on buying QI. I just want to be custom belt so I can get a lot of full qi needed sets, and it looks cool, I mean who doesn’t want to be a custom belt? Well I do believe [Obey] is an active clan and that’s one of the main reasons, as stated before, I want to join. I hope I don’t seem like a “stiff”, I am a lot of fun to play with. I will show some replays of me in-game. I’m not that good, but these are my best replays of me when I’ve come back to toribash. Sorry for my horrible forum posts. I only use to post important things, but now I “attempt “to market a lot. I hope you accept me. My previous clan was [Piratez] I left because they were not as active as they were when I joined, which included me being inactive in-game just like everybody else. I never really met a lot of people in that clan because I felt denied by everybody.
About me
At this age… sadly… I am a 12 year old toribash player, was born in 1/7/2000. I don’t know if this affects the chances of me being in “Obey” but I live in the New York, which is located in the U.S.A. My GMT is -5. Although I will not be staying up late when school starts because well... you know, I’m a kid. My Skype name is Sonny Beats / mardoboy1. I don’t know which one because I’m not new to Skype, just a noob at it. My name is Isaam Gillin. I think I am a Muslim (no offence to Muslims). I am an African American. The only reason my name is what it is... Is pretty obvious, my parents named me that, my mom is not Muslim and my dad is only half Muslim. He does not wear Muslim robes and the only thing religious about him is the books he reads. My religious feelings may be different at this time, if you’ve read this far maybe you can read this. Honestly I don’t want to be in any religion. I am not an atheist. I believe in god or whatever, but I just wish there is no story behind religion. I hate how it’s like arguments over things like this. If I could name myself it would not be what it is now, again no offence to Muslims.
This comes to the conclusion of my application to join [Obey] I hope you discuss this and consider to let me join. Please let me know if I have not put enough detail into this free-form paragraph(s) I shall edit if needed.
/off topic I hope there’s not an age restriction to tori bash and I get banned because I’m 12. Lol.

I'm pretty sure we met in-game, Right?
Only thing i would want is a singleplayer replay too
I can teach you to edit those names later.

Otherwise really good application.

Future applicants should look on this app as a guide line.
Last edited by Hattersin; Sep 1, 2012 at 05:09 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
I'm pretty sure we met in-game, Right?
Only thing i would want is a singleplayer replay too
I can teach you to edit those names later.

Otherwise really good application.

Future applicants should look on this app as a guide line.

Yes we have, also I am working on that single player replay right now. Just got online, when I first got the newest tb I didn't have any replays saved over.
Toribash Bio
Hey, My name is Kevin. I love gaming and currently i am trying to work my way up through the ranks of toribash. I joined this game in April of Last year. I quit that year because i thought that being skilled in this game was gonna come to me in a snap and that i didnt need to train. I was also very impatient so i just quit. After Months, I looked at the game on my desktop. I realized that skill takes alot of Hard Work and Dedication. I also i learned that patience is key. Therefore, i am back on toribash trying to be the best that i can be. My favorite/best mod(In my opinion) Is Aikido but i feel like i still need some guidance which is why i applied for this clan. For Guidance. Seeing that there is many skilled warriors in this clan, I feel that i can learn a thing or two by watching you guys in combat or personally fighting you myself. Also Activity is another thing that catches my eye. I have been in 3 clans so far since ive been back, And in all of them, Noone was on or The leader didnt show up. Every clan needs a team leader. I dont know if i couldnt catch them on time or something but i never saw them so i left. My recent clans were [Rvng],[-Saints] and [TRA]. Also my GMT is -5.

My Bio
As i stated earlier, My name is Kevin. I am 16 years old and i am in love with gaming. I have been gaming for 10 years and ive never lost love for it a bit. I am currently in Highschool(I know thats obvious) on my way to being a Junior. A reminder is that when school starts, I wont be on as much as i can now. But anyway, If i was to describe my self, I would say im a friendly cool laid-back kind of dude. I do not take disrespect lightly as i would not expect anyone else to. Also i am religious. I am a christian. Jokes related to God i would not take very well so please refrain from doing that around me Please.
Other than that, Im very easy to get along with, So dont be scared to talk to me. Im here for anything. Also im trying to get into making Textures so if anyone could give me a program, It would be very appreciated.
I thank you for reading my application and i hope that you would consider me being apart of your clan.
Also i posted some Replays to show you what im capable of and my potential.
Attached Files
Stick and Move 2.rpl (74.3 KB, 3 views)
Decap3(With a wrist lost).rpl (27.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ArmoredKin1; Sep 2, 2012 at 04:36 AM.
Hi i would like to join Obey. I am just that epic. I suck ingame. have not played before. But I was invited by hattersin and zazo. So yeah. Blarg this is my application.