Toribash
So err, trying this out. Friend told me about it.
Still d/l the beta.

My name is StareeDad. But I really have no idea what I am doing and what I am going to do when I get ingame and what this game actually is.
ha.
lol
oh, well my bad for not reading everything :P
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
For everyone looking at playing the game; in about one weeks time you will have to pay a one time payment of $30 to continue playing the game.
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=114427

Pros:
I can play for free

Cons:
I can't play internationally :/

I'm pretty pissed off by this since I would happily pay $30 to play online both locally and internationally.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Yeah I saw that, it's pretty gay. Another con is that due to it being free people can just make new accounts so stats and such mean nothing, plus you'll probably get griefers etc.

Don't see why you can't pay to play internationally really..
:D
Yeah, I actually posted in the thread asking about it. I'll hope for the best. If not, I'd doubt if I can even play with you guys. >.>

Unless Garena decides to change their mind (the chances of which are almost non-existent) you will only be able to play with players from SEA.
Agreed. I actually wanted to pay $30 internationally than be stuck with fags in garena. Lets see what happens.

The entire thread is people wanting the same thing as you. Hopefully Garena and S2 can work something out to allow SEA people to play international.