Endurance Onslaught 6.0
OMG CONGRATS.
In 4 more weeks I'm getting tested for my yellow :3
Just know I spend 2 hours training+4 hours doing other stuffs in the dojo 5 days a week.
I has advantage.
Fuck.
My sensei is a sexy japanese woman who's probably.. uhhh 40 something I can't tell.
She has big boobs.. I mean, uh, she likes meh and I think I'm one of her favorites.
Annnnd she's a 6th dan.
Fuck.
I have natural asian ninja instincts, so I'm gud. :>

*suddenly launches a punch*

Also, my sensei is old and wizeANDOHMAIGAWWWSH GUINEA PIG GAVE BIRTH TWO LITTLE DOODS AIIIIIIIEEEEE

MustfindawaytouploadpicsDDDDDDD
Last edited by Acavado; Jul 27, 2011 at 06:55 PM.
`2iBOPSRMBDVOO EPO MOPEB OPTOITHFIRIRIIRRIIRIRIRRIIRRIIRIR
RIII RII RIRIRIRIR REE REE REE REE REE REEE NO COMPRENDO.
OMGOMGGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMGO MGOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMG OMGOMGOGMOGMGOGMOGMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOGMOGMGOMGOGM GOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOGMOGMGOGMGO GMGOMGOMGOGMGOGMOGOMGMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGOGMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOGMOGMGOGMOGMGO MGOGMOGMGOMGOGMGOGMOGMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOMOGMOGMG etc.
Hi.
u shuld upluod pix
-Makes excited asian sounds-
Last edited by fluffykat; Jul 28, 2011 at 01:42 AM.
Fuck.
I had an eye doc appointment today and missed watching buddy poop out two new lives. So when I got home I found their place kinda messy, the towel-cardboard combo toppled over. I set it back up and freaked out when I found a midget guinea pig under the towel. Then I freaked out again when I found the second one hiding behind a box. The parents were nomming hay like "mkay babies"

And, unlike many other mammals, guinea pigs are apparently born ready. They can walk'n squeak'n see and attempt to chew solid food, and they don't look like flesh flavored jellybeans. So I can huggle them in in their extreme softness

Uhmmm, took a lot of video footage, room is too dark and guinea pigs are too fast for the photos to come out right.

Ate at a sammich shop, was delicious, had some spicy curry kinda soup too plus juice.

Yeah. Will try to post pics soonish.