Toribash
pots > revives > super pots / razz berries > hyper pots

I value super pots and razz berries equally since the way I see it a razz berry helps me keep my pokeball count more efficient
Last edited by Fear; Aug 9, 2016 at 11:05 PM.
22 over here, havent played much in the past week.
My collection isnt particularly impressive, like 5 1000-1200 pincers, a 1250 vape that Ive had for ages and a few other 1000ish stuff

The spawns changed in my area and suddenly all the pokemon I was collecting are stuck at like 3/4 of the way to evolving.
got like 35 candy for my 650 growlith and now I have no idea where theyr spawning anymore.
and some decent levelled dratinis that should go into monsters when i get the candies
getting more interesting spawns around the house though.

Mostly just waiting on candies and I should get a few power houses
desperate for pokeballs though, bored of walking for weeks to get my stock back up, and decent multiple lure locations are pretty sparse over here, the grind is real.
Last edited by BenDover; Aug 10, 2016 at 12:12 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
#Team Instinct
level 20 after being on 19 for 2-3 days since i dropped my phone in a bucket of soapy water
got a new one now im back on the hunt

So guys, brand new super important info. Tracking is being implemented into pokemon go, currently in beta testing, take a look

M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well i lost everything because when i updated the app it deleted it and forced me to re install it.
luckily i didnt have much, but now all my friends are ahead of me in levels so im mad
Welp. I have never seen a drowzee in my area.. what biome do they spawn in?
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
so the beta tracking is basically a random pic of a street/ building and u gotta go to where it is?
im game, isnt too easy like the third party sites and isnt as hard as the footstep tracking.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Ozauris View Post
Welp. I have never seen a drowzee in my area.. what biome do they spawn in?

Omg lol come in my town in Canada, Québec, Amos we have like 73920292961629 drowzee i got to much of them because i can transfer 40 hypno per week
the recent update did say tracking was being tested. the new UI for nearby (or sightings for some reason) kinda confuses me, but it's nice that it automatically removes nearby pokemon when you arent actually near them anymore.

wtf all the grass next to the pokemon is still confuses me. i was thinking maybe thats the terrain their on but then i realized thats retarded
ナゲット
Still no Snorlax :c, I hatched a 10k Egg... got an Eevee :C

Top 6 now are:
1909 Arcanine
1902 Gyarados
1818 Slowbro
1781 Exeggutor
1704 Poliwrath
1645 Golduck
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
wtf all the grass next to the pokemon is still confuses me. i was thinking maybe thats the terrain their on but then i realized thats retarded

the new tracking is being tested on a subset of the userbase - not everyone has it yet and the grass thing is likely just a visual update for the blank tracker until they roll out the new one soon