Toribash
It's just a range change. Fall off is going to be harder at longer ranges, but it falls off much less at mid range. It's just reinforcing his close to mid-range role and getting him to compete with soldier better, so he's actually middle ground between soldier and reaper and not just reaper-lite and soldier-lite.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So lets talk about the Dva buffs, do you think they were nessecary? Do you think the buffs are too much? Will D.Va become a pick-or-lose character?

D.va buffs were necessary. She was essentially Winston lite before the buffs.

Were the buffs too much? Perhaps, the ult timer could probably do with being notched up half a second, but I wholeheartedly support the change to defense matrix, it now allows D.va to pick how long she blocks without punishing her as hard.

Is she now broken tier? I doubt it, she still loses to Reaper and struggles against Pharah, and she doesn't bring anything significantly game changing to the field with her buffs, since most of them were quality of life changes.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
New Ana patch is now live.

(Edited: Problem with connect server right now. Server down. It'll be back soon.)
(Edited2: Server up, They disabled ranked mode)
(Edited3: Ranked mode is back)
Last edited by Chris; Jul 19, 2016 at 09:54 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
just bought this game, anyone interested in playing together?
add me on steam and battle.net

steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nynynyse/
battle.net: Melqart#2136
Last edited by dank; Jul 30, 2016 at 10:26 PM.
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
New Ana patch is now live.

(Edited: Problem with connect server right now. Server down. It'll be back soon.)
(Edited2: Server up, They disabled ranked mode)
(Edited3: Ranked mode is back)

still mad with the game, bro? Don't be, btw.
is it just me or is ana really weak in this game?
the only useful ana i ever met was an ana that focused on ulting bastion and healing him so he could shred the entire enemy team
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
is it just me or is ana really weak in this game?
the only useful ana i ever met was an ana that focused on ulting bastion and healing him so he could shred the entire enemy team

its definitely just you lol