Toribash
ahh stop being better than me.
-----
add pls: AlphaN00b's replays thread http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=508181
Last edited by Alpha; May 2, 2015 at 03:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Assasin, nice replay I think you could work a little more on opener but it was fine, first boom was very nice and well aimed.
I like the way you came out from that kick and wow how did you get that balls dm xd
Continue it please

Wow I made a replay, a new replay from nothing xD It's been a while, and I feel i have much more body controll now for some reason ;p
Attached Files
#aadame - fresh.rpl (345.5 KB, 5 views)
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Pretty cool replay odam. I liked the spins, felt like the skeet could fit in better if the transition was a bit slower. But after watching a few times I think it's very little of an issue.

If you were wondering what happened to that wip, here's the outcome. I didn't win, but I didn't expect to either. Didn't put that much effort :P
Attached Files
#TWC Chicken Flight.rpl (273.4 KB, 6 views)
golf
If you have a replay thread that's not in the main post please let me know so I can add it :P

If you are reading this have a good day

Haha

Last edited by AssassinPro; Jan 4, 2023 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Secretly adding OFL prop
golf
Holy shit
Assassinpro that was really good, Booms made me hnnng
Overall A nice replay.

I haven't been making madmans lately, Mainly flow replays and such
Checkitout
Attached Files
Knucklin Up.rpl (193.9 KB, 11 views)
The Eastgrand Assassin..
So like I am not into tricking and flow and all that stuff so it all looks cool to me. Well, I didn't quite like the arm movement at about 620 to 570. Also I didn't like how you hit ground with your leg at 530. That's almost CnC, right? Other than that best replay in the universe. Well not really but good replay.
golf
Exclusive footage beta access didn't go so well on skype so I try it here. Next upload will be final replay I hope.
Attached Files
WIP 10.4.rpl (173.1 KB, 3 views)
golf
Got a bit more done, not finished yet though.
-----
more wips, transfering from pc to PC

I had my wips organized for once but because of the bug in nuthug's script I can't use numbers in the names of replays so I am back to my usual mess.
Attached Files
WIP 10.11.rpl (385.7 KB, 3 views)
WIP 10.26~.rpl (582.8 KB, 3 views)
WIPSWOps3.rpl (33.6 KB, 3 views)
RecordsessionWIP.rpl (752.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by AssassinPro; May 20, 2015 at 01:10 AM. Reason: I ain't giving you any reasons, scrub.
golf