Toribash
@chartle maybe we could work together with shook? if thats okay with him
i can come up with heaps of ideas to make the game better but i dont have gm
so yea.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Well yeah, that could be a possibility. Two THREE heads are better than one, even though i can be a bit difficult to contact at times. :U
However, i see just one problem. If Gamemaker doesn't allow you to merge two files, then me and Chartle wouldn't be able to work on it at the same time. Granted, i do work very on and off, but as long as one is working, the other would have to do nothing, else any changes will have to be either re-done or forfeited.

@Kryo: look closer

near the bottom of the post

see those large "DOWNLOAD HERE" words?

yeah

@Chartle: Would you now? That sounds like a mighty fine deal. That is, if Gamemaker doesn't provide the problems above. :U
If it does, it might require some coordination and liberal application of Dropbox.

Also, since i'm too busy nowadays to do developing (huge school project go), i'm probably going to post even less news than normal. That was extremely obvious, but hey, i should be sleeping now, and i've got many many thoughts wandering around in my noggin. Both relevant and highly irrelevant. For example, how will our pilotguy look? Is his co-pilot a bear? How do the aliens look? Have they ever tasted beer? How far along the sliding scale of dementia should Nightmare be placed? How many times will the fourth wall be broken? How the hell am i supposed to make intermission comics? What name should be given to the first boss? Is this game srs bsnss or lighthearted action? Will i ever get over my silly artsy nervousity and make design sketches? I can assure you, i've put MUCH more thought into this game than it would appear. That's me in a nutshell, really. I think and fantasize A LOT. Suffice to say, i have more than this game floating around in that huge lump of neurons. Also, pilotbear.

PILOT. BEAR. That concept is so awesome that it hereby has been decided that our pilotguy has a bear for a co-pilot. They're good friends (because pilotguy WRESTLED PILOTBEAR AND WON), so you need not fear a surprise maul from behind. That's how manly our pilotguy is.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
this game reminds me of a game called chicken invaders..but without the chickens xD and i gave up affter about 10 minutes.
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Hmm.. I can think of one way to do it, but that would include endless amounts of copying scripts and stuff, but yeah :c

Anyways, christmas break, so when I get gamemaker reg'd I shall work on the part chooser. Part sprites plz
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
There are games that can also be made from the StarCraft 2 map editor.
Alot like this one.:3
Last edited by Rayque; Dec 18, 2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: EDIT
Are you sure? Cause I don't think you can...

Oh, and shook, I don't think that'll be a problem, just gotta be on steam while working on it :P

OH and I got GM8 regged so send me .gmk plz
Last edited by Chartle; Dec 21, 2010 at 12:35 AM.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Allright, color chooser is done, now to finish the part chooser >.<
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
@Shook: Gamemaker used to allow you to merge game files. However, now with version 8 you have to first "export resources" and then "import resources" in order to get the stuff into your version of the game.