Toribash
Yeah, I think ego and locus are the only ones against them.
Lets give him 1 or 2 weeks to prove them (or us) wrong.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"The council", rofl...

I don't see nothing wrong with this guy, give him a trial and let's hope he's not another shithead, aint got no time for wibbles so please give your best, not as a tryhard, as a good member and tl;dr material, you'll be watched.
"Don't mess up" That means that if you mess up Ele will bring you to the chop-chop square and cut off your head.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Ready for Anything!
I've been playing toribash for about a year, almost second dan, and can kick some ass! I can, and will, destroy the tori I face. when I was a little blue belt, I found a third dan in aikido. I got my ass kicked, but now, black belt, he felt my wrath. I beat him senseless. Your loss if you don't pick me, because if you don't, you may just have to face me!
You seem to carry a lot of confidence

But i'm afraid your app is a bit trashy and if you want to get into an official clan you should consider the fact that you will have to take a lot of time on your application (more than 10 seconds).

It's a no.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by DiamondN View Post
I've been playing toribash for about a year, almost second dan, and can kick some ass! I can, and will, destroy the tori I face. when I was a little blue belt, I found a third dan in aikido. I got my ass kicked, but now, black belt, he felt my wrath. I beat him senseless. Your loss if you don't pick me, because if you don't, you may just have to face me!

Denied
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.