Toribash
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
How does one become a ninja? ( Not like asking so i can become one, Really not up for the responsibility ) but like really, How did like skulfuk become one?

Mostly trust and experience and stuff, I can imagine. It's a step higher than admin. If you are trusted enough, someone probably invites you.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
How does one become a ninja? ( Not like asking so i can become one, Really not up for the responsibility ) but like really, How did like skulfuk become one?

Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
Mostly trust and experience and stuff, I can imagine. It's a step higher than admin. If you are trusted enough, someone probably invites you.

^ Sorta like that.

My story's hardly a secret, but basically I was added as local mod in support. Then veb decided I should be smod, a couple of days later ninja.

Never applied for a single thing, just got given it because of what I did.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Hey, I love this community and would like to help the people in it, but I do not want to be infracted for BS modding. Where could I become a local mod? And how would I do this?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Hey, I love this community and would like to help the people in it, but I do not want to be infracted for BS modding. Where could I become a local mod? And how would I do this?

PM an admin with an application and they'll see if you are decent enough.
How they measure decency? :P
They talk with ppl that knows you, look all your previous posts, ask fortune teller, etc? How? :}
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
How they measure decency? :P
They talk with ppl that knows you, look all your previous posts, ask fortune teller, etc? How? :}

Probably your application, it also helps if you are known, things like that.

<ishi> "oh ye that guy, he does a great job in x, we should let him be an mod"
(Minorly edited quote).

That^ too.
Pretty much what the above states.

In my case (as I never applied) it was just because I was extremely active in an area & knew my stuff, so when that was spotted I was added.

One thing to keep in mind is avoiding backseat modding, just because you know the rules in a forum doesn't mean you should preach them at everyone.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I'm ashamed to admit that I still don't know what is your area of expertise SkulFuk.
Sofware, programming, coding, 2D/3D graphics, web applications, hardware, etc? What? : J Or all above? :P