Toribash
i have no doubt sahee will let you in, unless you pissed him off ages ago but yeah the replays look great and about the sambo- don't worry sahee himself seems to have a newfound passion for sambo mods.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Dawgz, everythingz possibel (intended errors, don't moan ).
Awesome didn't piss me off, Streak did ;P. And our server is black belts only, so it would prove a bit harder to hang with the rest of us, if an under-b-belt wanted to join RA ranks.
Though, everyone who wants to - will be checked if he could join. Cya in-game muchachos.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Name: kornfan43
belt: Black

hey there, i have been playing toribash since before 2.8, i'm only black belt because I didn't have an account until 3.0 came out.

I was wondering if i could get trailed, it would be appreciated.

Peace.
Hey mates, have you ever seen fopple online?
He's a black belt, i saw him in the wushu server and i liked him very much, he never did a pre-made opener, only impro ones, and they worked a lot
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I haven't seen him, actually I'm not much out of our own server as you probably noticed? :P
Hey sup guys i was just lookin through the clans and i saw RelaxAll and i was like "I hate getting the sh*t beat out of me by those people who relax everything and completely kill me..." So! I would like to join and learn how to become one of those people! I dont know if im "Good" Or not but i really wanna learn the relax style. Im a blue belt but my friend says im really good, tried to join the clan he is in but i guess they dont like me or something, posted once and they haven't replied, dont think they are gettin back to me. I saw RA and thought that this was a cool clan. So what do you think?
Last edited by Pending; Apr 24, 2008 at 03:51 PM.
I think that way" I can't promise that you'll get to RA. Can't promise that I'd like you:P. But I certainly can give you tips concerning stylishness/relax fighting/ and unique fighting (like making your own moves up, not using other people's ones), etc.
I can provide those to anybody willing to do so, to people that I don't specially dislike, :P.

Our server is black belt server - you either have to log on few times, so that I'll "unblock" it for few moments, or we will find some other one.
Anyway RA = black belt clan at least, though, if you're especially cool you will get RA place anyway.

Hm, what to add to it?
Awesome man, ill have to play for awhile until i can be a blackbelt but hey if thats what it takes to get here, BRING IT ON! Hahaha. Anyways i was lookin through the rules and stuff and just wanted to let ya know im chill, nuthin bothers me much. Well anyways, thanks for thinkin about it!
-Abusively Easy-
Ok, cool. See you have good attitude, see you when you're black belt. Byes for now.