Ranking
1st one: so-so, but foreground doesn't blend with background well I must say.
2nd: better, those black spots look totally out of place. Totally. Remove them :C The text made me lol. It could've been shinier or sth, you know, more attractive, but it's okay as it is. Also gimme sauce on that pic, can't recognize it.

Also imo sig should be wider than higher, you know. It looks better that way I think.

@down
Gentlemen, fucking lol'd :DD

@Muffindo
ah, code geass, could've thought of this before
Last edited by JtanK; Feb 11, 2010 at 07:42 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
It's... Uhh, pretty good? I'm terrible at rating signatures. :U

Also, i've been improving on Dinko since last time.

I'm supposed to do more work on it, but i need to level up my skills before i can do that. :c

Oh yeah!

Gentlemen.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Gentlemen, lolol. It's so big. You'd get cancer after smoking that one 2 times. Maybe even just looking at it would get you poisoned by smoke.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
1st one: so-so, but foreground doesn't blend with background well I must say.
2nd: better, those black spots look totally out of place. Totally. Remove them :C The text made me lol. It could've been shinier or sth, you know, more attractive, but it's okay as it is. Also gimme sauce on that pic, can't recognize it.

Also imo sig should be wider than higher, you know. It looks better that way I think.

@down
Gentlemen, fucking lol'd D

Found it on planetrender.com I don't know if it's from any famous manga
The full pic is:
Gentlemen, this is Larry.

Brother of Jerry and Garry. A genetic mutation made him orange, gave him actual teeth, and made his eyes smaller and more usable. He is utterly insane and always hungry, so if you value your life, stay away from him. :U

Edit: Also, he is my avatar, just like Jerry and Garry have been.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol